KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Rick Taylor (Splatterhouse)

Rick Taylor (Splatterhouse)
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Rick Taylor (Splatterhouse)

OH HELL YEAH! MY BOY RICK IS COMING BACK!

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

After a decade-long hiatus, Rick Taylor is coming back for some more blood and gore in the revamped Splatterhouse.

Ah, the days of Splatterhouse. Four years before Mortal Kombat pissed off soccer moms with its mindless violence, Splatterhouse with its Jason-wannabe was the shit. Still is, since I love playing classic games. Good times.

Anyway, Rick is the guy who is trying to rescue his missus from demons and other creepy crawlies. Splatterhouse and Ninja Gaiden both have one thing in common; the games were hard to beat.

As I said earlier, good times.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 07:18 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 08:17 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Also why is this in the respect forum

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 08:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

These were great games. The credit music at the end of the first game still gives me chills. I'm just hoping the creepy factor and the difficulty stays the same as it was in the old games. Part of the reason Rick deserves respect is because those games were HARD!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 09:27 PM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote