KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head is one of my most favorite videogame characters and he is one of the greatest monsters in the Silent Hill games.

Pyramid Head wields a giant sword called a Great Knife and he sometimes carries a spear with him.

He first appeared in Silent Hill 2 that was made in 2001. His other appearence was in the 2006 movie "Silent Hill". Pyramid Head appeared in one issue of the Silent Hill comic book series. He also appeared in Silent Hill Origins in one of the alternate endings of the game and suprisingly, he makes another appearence in the upcoming SH game called Homecoming but the reason he's in it is currently unknown.

When you meet Pyramid Head in either SH2 or Homecoming, you better run but if you want to fight him then you better have a good weapon with ya.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 11:50 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I like PH's design. And was absoultely terrified of him in SH2. But then again those games always freaked me out.

Respect.

Post some vids of PH, yo!

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 01:27 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

K.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 09:04 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid Durandal
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
K.

Reported for posting shit with sex n' rape in it

Thanks ScarletSpeed for the Sig

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 10:09 PM
Solid Durandal is currently offline Click here to Send Solid Durandal a Private Message Find more posts by Solid Durandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Solid Durandal
Reported for posting shit with sex n' rape in it
No nudity though. no expression

At least none I could see. erm

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 10:16 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid Durandal
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
No nudity though. no expression

At least none I could see. erm

I didn't say anything about nudity

Thanks ScarletSpeed for the Sig

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 10:21 PM
Solid Durandal is currently offline Click here to Send Solid Durandal a Private Message Find more posts by Solid Durandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

That vid wants to make me hurl. I blame James on this. If he didn't had any sexual frustation in the game, PH wouldn't be raping.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 10:30 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Great song though.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 10:33 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Say Yes if you want to see the proof I got that Pyramid Head is in Silent Hill Homecoming.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 11:06 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

(please log in to view the image)

I am so buyin this game smile

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 11:33 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 05:32 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I know I'm excited about Pyramid Head returning in SH5, but why the heck did they make him look like the movie version? I don't want to be reminded of that crap. mad

The movie sucked but hopefully the sequel will be better.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 12:01 AM
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like the way that pyramid head was created by james to punish james as his subconcious had know that he should have to run around in a dim town looking for keys and shit to open doors to get more keys to open more doors to get items to interact with stoof to get another godamn key to have to go round a hosital to then get thrown off it then have to go around aimlessly looking for another key and it just goes on and on....compared with this torture pyramid head seems like a footnote really

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 03:28 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Pyramid Head sucked in SH Homecoming. You can't even fight the guy. You only see him through at least two or three cutscenes and that's it. Konami deserves a smack for giving Double Helix the rights to make a SH game. What happened, did Konami invite Helix to a drug party and they all got high and Konami accidentaly gave Helix the rights to make that horrific piece of crap?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 01:13 AM