KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Fulgore

Fulgore
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Fulgore

I thought Snafu had made a thread on this guy sometime in the past, but I guess not, so I suppose I will.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 560 lbs

KI bio: One of Ultratech's latest creations and possibly the most dangerous to date, Fulgore is the first in a planned series of cybersoldiers boasting state-of-the-art armouries, worked at feverishly over the last few years by a particularly erratic Ultratech genius and his team. Dark rumours abound as to where the prototype's human parts originated - the kind of rumours nobody dares voice. Before the Fulgore Mk. I model is even finished, the scientists are already working on an upgrade: and to prove the prototype's ultimate worth, it is entered into the tournament with orders to destroy all opposition.

KI 2 bio: Even before the Mk. I prototype in the vastly expensive Fulgore project was completed, the scientists at Ultratech were working frenziedly on an updated version. When the original met its match at the hands of Jago, its creator was enraged and set about beating a single directive into the Mk. II's circuitry, turning it into a single-minded predator and an even more deadly foe than its predecessor. Unfortunately for Jago, not even the timejump has the power to stop it now.

KI ending:

KI 2 endings:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgo2QrJLzkI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLYjNjXJYP8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zVxELC2KOM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUL2Azx_p9g

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 06:50 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

You win kind sir! You win for KI and Fulgore. God why did this game have to end?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 06:52 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You win kind sir! You win for KI and Fulgore. God why did this game have to end?

lol Thank you. He, along with Cinder, Sabrewolf, and Riptor, are among my favorite KI characters.

As for your question, I've kinda always wondered that myself. Dunno what Rare was thinking when they let the series die after Killer Instinct II/Gold (I mainly only played the first one, but still). KI was so awesome, yet so short-lived.. Guess we can only hope the rumor is true about there being a KI3 or whatever on the 360. erm

------

Fulgore truly has some of the most badass renders. cool

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 07:22 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote