KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Dark Khan (Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe)

Dark Khan (Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe)
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Dark Khan (Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe)

Dark Khan is the boss character in the new MK game "Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe". Before the incident with the two worlds colliding, Raiden blasted Shao Kahn into a portal the same time as Superman wrecking a boom tube Darkseid was using to escape. Neither Kahn or Darkseid perished but instead, they merged together into one villain called Dark Khan. After this merger, Dark Kahn began merging the world of DC with MK. Dark Khan's rage forced the people from both worlds to fight against eachother. After this long battle, they soon realize that Dark Khan is responsible with the mergings. Dark Kahn was defeated and splitted back into two (Darkseid and Shao Khan). Now Darkseid is improsoned in the Netherrealm and Shao Kahn is in the Phantom Zone.

Sadly, Dark Kahn is not a playable character and he can even block attacks even when the player is in rage mode.

What are your opinions about Dark Khan?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 04:44 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I can't even imagine what a DBZ fusion between the 2 looks like. Gimme pics!

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 05:31 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I can't even imagine what a DBZ fusion between the 2 looks like. Gimme pics!

There's a couple of 'em here.

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Khan

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 01:54 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DyingRose

I thought he was pretty cool... but I am impressed with the game, although there are some flaws in it & I am disappointed in that this game did not have as good Fatalities as the other MK had while I was growing up. I think the game is worth a try, that's for sure. =]

Last edited by DyingRose on Dec 9th, 2008 at 05:15 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 05:12 AM
DyingRose is currently offline Click here to Send DyingRose a Private Message Find more posts by DyingRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Since you asked for opinions, my opinion of Dark Khan is in all honesty...

He is pure shit. He is just a product of two companies in-ability to come up with something original, so they take the two big baddies of the respective companies, and mash them together, and try to formulate some form of plot around him, but, much like the character itself, makes it shit.

That's my opinion of Dark Khan. no expression

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 04:10 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

ditto.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 08:41 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Sado22
ditto.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 08:03 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Sado22
ditto.

I was also surprised he has such a powerful ***** slap move myself.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 01:24 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Since you asked for opinions, my opinion of Dark Khan is in all honesty...

He is pure shit. He is just a product of two companies in-ability to come up with something original, so they take the two big baddies of the respective companies, and mash them together, and try to formulate some form of plot around him, but, much like the character itself, makes it shit.

That's my opinion of Dark Khan. no expression

Why do you think Dark Kahn is not original?

Last edited by Bro SMASH on Jan 3rd, 2009 at 04:48 AM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 04:44 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Guys, this is a respect thread. The least you all can do is say something decent about him instead of saying bad things about him.

Then again, he's the reason why Johnny Cage isn't in the game...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 06:22 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

'kay.

Dark Kahn doesn't suck.

... as much as he could. He's close though. Pretty damn close. Not quite there! But right on the edge... tipping... tipping... tipping... OH SHI-

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 06:25 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dark Kahn is okay. we're just disappointed with the effort level is all. or at least i am. don't know about Blax, and "dumbass"

~Sado
P.S. "dumbass" as in thundergod big grin

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 09:19 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by SmashBro
Why do you think Dark Kahn is not original?
You're not serious are you?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 04:55 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Guys, this is a respect thread. The least you all can do is say something decent about him instead of saying bad things about him.

Then again, he's the reason why Johnny Cage isn't in the game...

Well, the thread creator did ask for our opinions on Dark Khan in the first post, and that's all we're giving. 'sides, what decent things is there to say about him? stick out tongue

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
'kay.

Dark Kahn doesn't suck.

... as much as he could. He's close though. Pretty damn close. Not quite there! But right on the edge... tipping... tipping... tipping... OH SHI-

Yeah.. and I thought we kind of already went over the character's un-originality and all that in the MK vs DC thread when he was first announced.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 11:07 PM
Bro SMASH

Yeah. I mean you never really did give a good reason why he's unoriginal.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 11:50 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Guys even if I said "say nice things about Dark Khan", you'd still give him crap.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 12:53 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by SmashBro
Yeah. I mean you never really did give a good reason why he's unoriginal.

He's a fusion, there's the first big tell tale sign of unoriginality!!!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 12:57 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Just because he's a fusion, he's unoriginal? If that's the reason then I don't think you're looking at it much. You're only looking at how he was created and not what he actually is.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 01:17 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

He looks like a cheap knock-off of Blaze's Mortal Kombat Armageddon appearance. As a fighter, he just has Darkseid's and Shao Khan's special attacks. No original moves of his own.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 01:27 AM
NemeBro

He is a combination of two characters, who looks like Blaze, a previous MK character(not that Blaze is original either), and his moves are an amalgration of Khan's and Darkseid's, and his motive...Well it's kind of original, originally stupid.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 02:40 AM