KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Spinal

Spinal
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Spinal

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 110 lbs

KI bio: A legendary warrior over 2000 years ago, the thing now known as Spinal has been torn from the peace of death by Ultratech's cell regeneration experiments. Trapped in the new world, he has no choice but to obey orders despite his reluctance, and to make things worse he begins to suffer tormenting flashbacks to the ancient life he can never quite remember. After the awe and wonder he inspired when first unveiled to the public, this year Spinal finds himself in the shadow of Ultratech's latest creations (Fulgore, Riptor et al): and, filled with resentment, he sets out to prove his worth.

KI 2 bio: He may have been destroyed by Thunder in the present, but back in the past Spinal is still undead and kicking thanks to the necromantic powers of Gargos which have torn him from the grave. A savage warrior and faithful right-hand man to the Warlord in life, Spinal remains a formidable opponent - but now bears a terrible grudge against the being who would deny him the peace of eternal sleep. Filled with resentment, he fights to avenge himself and hopefully, as a result, return to his well-earned rest.

KI ending:

KI 2 endings:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo0D0zrJ3QA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVD4YTnZclo

Renders:
(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 10:53 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh, yeah. I really liked his finishers. Ya gotta love that weird laughter of his too. xD

Good old sword & shield/skeleton fighter.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 11:23 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

...? No one likes Spinal?

Ah well. I think this was the last KI respect thread I was gonna be making anyhow. Never cared much for Thunder, T.J. Combo, or those KI2 characters.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 07:42 PM
Rascaduanok
any% speedrunner

He was my favourite character in KI along with Fulgore (though others had better combo potential). I love how Spinal can absorb other people’s projectiles and even transform into them briefly for a combo ender.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 01:18 PM
Rascaduanok is currently offline Click here to Send Rascaduanok a Private Message Find more posts by Rascaduanok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Wow.. I knew he could absorb other people's projectiles, but didn't know he could transform into them. eek! Guess I didn't play with him enough to find out, but that's awesome.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 09:05 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

whats KI? confused

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 11:43 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Killer Instinct.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 06:51 PM
MadMel
Heh

must......get.....KI!!!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 09:03 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rascaduanok
any% speedrunner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Wow.. I knew he could absorb other people's projectiles, but didn't know he could transform into them. eek! Guess I didn't play with him enough to find out, but that's awesome.

Oh hell yeah. It was always the last move (the ender in a combo). I think you had to press down down and one of the attack buttons. It’s been so long I don’t recall the input anymore! But I found a video demonstrating it against various opponents:

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 08:51 PM
Rascaduanok is currently offline Click here to Send Rascaduanok a Private Message Find more posts by Rascaduanok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote