KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Cortana

Respect Cortana
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Respect Cortana

Que?

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Cortana_%28AI%29

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 09:21 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

A spartan soldier that can't do anything love related and has an attractive holographic AI chick like that, you wonder where Chief gets his anger to kick Covenant butt.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 09:41 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

i thought there was already a cortana thread?
but nvm that.....*stares at pic*
that ones helluva cosplay stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 09:42 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
A spartan soldier that can't do anything love related and has an attractive holographic AI chick like that, you wonder where Chief gets his anger to kick Covenant butt.

Heh. I guess so when you put it that way. Would've been cool though if Cortana actually had a body. Would've liked to use her in multiplayer or somethin'. lol But I guess she serves her purpose quite well, being what she is. I hated the level though where you had to rescue her from the Flood, aside from slicing and dicing them with the Energy Sword.

Originally posted by MadMel
i thought there was already a cortana thread?
but nvm that.....*stares at pic*
that ones helluva cosplay stick out tongue

Nah, I don't think she had a thread until now. I used the search feature before making this, and she was only mentioned some in the Master Chief and Doom Marine (What the f**k? ) threads.

Anyhow, glad you like the pic. stick out tongue lol Was kinda hoping someone else would too, and I agree about it.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 10:40 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Cortana is one of my favorite aspect of Halo's campaign. She became a companion and a very useful one at that. Having her try to decipher the mysteries of Halo while I blasted shit left and right was nice. Not to mention her rack has gotten bigger and bigger with each game. I also like her VAing. The actress has done a formidable job IMO...given the ridiculous shit they had her say every now and then.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 11:12 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Cortana is one of my favorite aspect of Halo's campaign. She became a companion and a very useful one at that. Having her try to decipher the mysteries of Halo while I blasted shit left and right was nice. Not to mention her rack has gotten bigger and bigger with each game. I also like her VAing. The actress has done a formidable job IMO...given the ridiculous shit they had her say every now and then.

True that. big grin Props to whoever voiced her.. and I agree with the rest. smile

------

Beautiful

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 07:37 AM
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

Her voice actor is Jen Taylor she has also done the voice of Zoey from L4D and many Nintendo characters such as Peach and Daisy

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 03:19 AM
Icy Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Icy Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Icy Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh my.. That's good/pretty interesting to know. stick out tongue Thanks for the info. thumb up

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 05:50 AM