KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Zidane Tribal

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Zidane in FFIX

Tranced Zidane Tribal
(please log in to view the image)

The protagonist of Final Fantasy IX. Playful and flirtatious, Zidane displays little of the sullenness associated with previous Final Fantasy protagonists. Zidane has shoulder-length blonde hair tied w/a ponytail and a prehensile monkey-like tail, as witnessed in game when Zidane hangs from his tail to evade Steiner. In trance form Zidane's hair becomes longer, and his clothing is replaced with thick fur covering his body. It is not revealed whether or not he has fur under his clothing when not in trance form. Zidane is identified as a thief.

Zidane began his life as an "Angel of Death" as a Genome on the planet Terra, having been created by a being named Garland. Due to circumstances, he was cast down to Gaia, and was adopted by Baku. He left home at an early age, becoming a drifter, a thief, and a womanizer.

Zidane becomes involved in a scheme by Tantalus to kidnap Princess Garnet of Alexandria. The kidnapping was set up by the ruler of Lindblum, Regent Cid. The point of the kidnapping was to get Garnet away from Alexandria, and her increasingly warlike adoptive mother, Queen Brahne.

During the events in the game, Zidane slowly falls in love with Princess Garnet. Though he is separated from her near the end, there is a joyful reunion in the closing part of the game.

---

Zidane vs Kuja in Dissidia

---

I always liked Zidane because he was the exact opposite of Cloud & Squall(Not that I hate them or anything but the change was needed) I also loved whenever he grabbed Dagger's ass. I know I would've done the same in his position.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Jan 5th, 2009 at 11:30 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 11:23 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

rofl...gotta love those moment stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 01:44 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Okay, I have a very serious question about Zidane.

Am I the only one who can see his penis through his pants? no expression

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 02:07 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I think so...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 04:11 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes.

I thought it was a girl at first. I can see why FFIX is Pyron_Knight's favorite.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 04:48 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Well...most FF characters look like **** anyways.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 04:59 AM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Zidane was a good break from the borderline-emo introverts/snooty effiminate prettyboys that plague JRPG's as the protagonists. I was pleasently surprised to hear that he was a playable character in Dissidia. No doubt I'll use him first and probably the most, if I ever ge a chance at playing the game.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 08:05 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Supposedly the game comes out in summer. So you'll most definitely get to play it. And Zidane is an airborne combo beast in it.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 08:11 PM