KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Nightmare

Respect Nightmare
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Respect Nightmare

Tremble in my darkness, blah, blah, blah, etc. I love this guy and his Soul Edge weapon. Even used his style for my custom character in SCIV.

(please log in to view the image)

SC III endings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_qDxD-qtKI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhShnuHF2B0

SC IV ending:

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 12:39 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

...It took this long for someone to make a Nightmare Respect Thread?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 12:57 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

doubt it...there's probably already one erm

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 01:44 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

MY only prollem wit SC is that the characters change too much. It's hard to really get to like'em cuz of that, imo.

And Nightmare has changed the most, but, his changes get better and better er game. I can say wit out a doubt, hands down, he is the coolest phuckin FG charcter I have ever seen and his moves are so brutal.

Nightmare is the shit and piss.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 02:36 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
doubt it...there's probably already one erm

That's not what the search feature told me.. but if there is a Nightmare thread I didn't see/come across when searching for some reason, then I apologize in advance.

Originally posted by Man of...
MY only prollem wit SC is that the characters change too much. It's hard to really get to like'em cuz of that, imo.

And Nightmare has changed the most, but, his changes get better and better er game. I can say wit out a doubt, hands down, he is the coolest phuckin FG charcter I have ever seen and his moves are so brutal.

Nightmare is the shit and piss.

Agreed, except for his voice in SCIV. It was kind of annoying in that game compared to the one in SC III, but other than that... yeah. Even if Seigfreid is a better character for fighting, Nightmare is still the cooler of the two IMO.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 09:16 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

k checked myself..there isnt one..my mistake erm
that said, nightmare is my favorite fighting game character (not counting ssb), just because of his wtfownage in the SC3 intro stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 09:40 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

s'allright

Anyhow, I just watched the SC III intro on youtube because of what you said (never did end up getting it on the PS2 for some reason, so IV ended up being my first official Soul Calibur title), and I totally agree. eek! I knew he was once human, but.. damn. That's one awesome transformation. Now I wish I had gotten the game. erm

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 09:51 AM
No End N Site

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Agreed, except for his voice in SCIV. It was kind of annoying in that game compared to the one in SC III, but other than that... yeah. Even if Seigfreid is a better character for fighting, Nightmare is still the cooler of the two IMO.
Really? I thought his voice in IV was badass. He sounds like a demon in that game, literaly.

I had noticed that Seigfreid was better as well. I luved fightin' wit Nightmare but my friends would always kick my ass, not badly but I would lose more often. But when I picked Seigfreid I would fair better. But Nightmare's moves make you same "damn, that looked like it hurt" but they don't do the damage you would expect, imo.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 06:19 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Really? I thought his voice in IV was badass. He sounds like a demon in that game, literaly.

Eh, I guess that's true. Just wish he sorta had more lines though.

I had noticed that Seigfreid was better as well. I luved fightin' wit Nightmare but my friends would always kick my ass, not badly but I would lose more often. But when I picked Seigfreid I would fair better. But Nightmare's moves make you same "damn, that looked like it hurt" but they don't do the damage you would expect, imo.

Agreed. That's kinda missed up. erm Well, at least my custom character (who uses Nightmares' style and the final form of Soul Edge) hasn't had that problem yet.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 09:55 PM
No End N Site

Yeah, I made a custom character wit Nightmare's style. She's weak as hell, tho. I don't even own the game. I made her at my friend's house. I'm gonna get it tho. Soon...

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 09:15 PM
NemeBro

Nightmare actually doesn't have a penis as seen when you undress him in SC IV.

Discuss.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 12:26 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

I noticed that too. Must really suck bein' him

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 03:35 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, I made a custom character wit Nightmare's style. She's weak as hell, tho. I don't even own the game. I made her at my friend's house. I'm gonna get it tho. Soon...

Huh.. sounds good.

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Nightmare actually doesn't have a penis as seen when you undress him in SC IV.

Discuss.

lol... Can't say I'm surprised. erm

Also, this boss-style set for him in SCIV totally owns. Love using it.

Weapon: Soul Edge (final form)
Attributes: 158% Attack, 121% Defense, 110% HP
Skills: Auto Unblockable Attack A (native to weapon), Auto Counter A, HP Drain A, Nullify Ring Out A
Armor & Equipment: Nightmare Helm, Dark Knight's Cloak, Leviathan Pauldrons, Leviathan Cuirass, Lusca Gauntlets, Death's Cuisse, Nightmare Greaves, Nightmare Arms

Now that's a nightmare.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 11:37 PM