KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect the cuteness that is Xianghua

Respect the cuteness that is Xianghua
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Respect the cuteness that is Xianghua

My resolve cannot be swayed!

(please log in to view the image)

Bio:

Xianghua's ancestors, the Chai family, have groomed men and women alike into seasoned warriors of China for many generations. The woman who would become Xianghua's mother, Xiangfei, was sent to the prestigious Ling-Sheng Su Temple to learn the art of swordplay. She diligently trained and became supremely skilled with the tai chi jian, surpassing many of the monks at the temple. Following her father's passing, Xiangfei forged a forbidden romance with a monk at the temple, Kong Xiuqiang, thought to be the most prominent candidate for inheritor of the holy bo staff, Kali-Yuga. Not until the illegitimate birth of their first daughter, Xianglian, was their love made known to the other monks. The monks remained very strict regarding the temple's edicts and Xianglian was taken from her parents on her second birthday. Xiangfei became too wrought with grief to remain at the temple. Han Dongxiu, a sworn brother of both Xiuqiang and Xiangfei, urged Xiuqiang to leave with her and start a family with his lover, but Xiuqiang refused, and Xiangfei agreed that it was for the best. But as a final goodbye, Dongxiu helped Xiuqiang sneak the Krita-Yuga to his lover, to serve as a promise the two would one day meet again.

Unknown to Xiuqiang, however, was that when Xiangfei had left the temple, she was pregnant with a second child. She secretly returned to her homeland, was taken in by the Chai home there, and became a soldier in the Ming Dynasty Imperial Guard. Months later, she gave birth to her second daughter, Xianghua, but never revealed anything about the girl's father or his lineage to her. By this time, the temple had realized that the Krita-Yuga was missing, and found that Xiuqiang had stolen it. He was exiled from the temple, but Xianglian was to remain there to be trained as an orphan. Xiuqiang eventually discovered Xiangfei's whereabouts, but the Chai family asked him to leave her alone, as she believed that he was training and she would be happier in her ignorance. Meanwhile, when monks from the Temple came to Xianglian, searching for the missing sword, all they found was young Xianghua playing with a battered tai chi jian, and they gave up the search years later. Only Xiuqiang had known that the jian Xianghua had been holding was actually the Krita-Yuga in disguise. As time passed, Xianghua had learned to use the jian just as well as her mother when Xiangfei died sometime after Xianghua's tenth birthday. Six years afterward, Xianghua became a member of the Imperial Guard.

SC II ending:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP4M6REh6gk

SC III endings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZQvyWN0RE8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Qf8OYONzU

SC IV ending:

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 10:03 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

nice ass

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 12:21 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I've always liked Xianghua, she brought a more cute and petite female to the Soul Series.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 04:37 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

What meagerly placed flaw she had (a dash of sarcasm) did nothing to spoil her pther qualities, 'specially compared to the b*tchier of the Soul Cal-Gals (which includes, and is possibly limited to, the younger Alexandra sister).

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 05:28 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

@ all the responses so far: True that. ^^

Her SCIV ending was pretty sad/touching though.. but I just hope it's not canon, or she (and Kilik) might not be in a next game, if there is one. >.>
Of course, her 2nd SC III ending was cute too, and the way she says "Just kidding!". xD

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 11:28 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I missed this place for reasons above.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 12:17 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

My recoloring of Xianghua.

=3
Might give her some angel/dark angel wings or somethin' later. I dunno. o3o

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I missed this place for reasons above.

And which reasons were those again? huh

Old Post Jan 18th, 2009 09:52 PM
Scythe
The Goat

There are wings you can equip on characters?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 11:51 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like Cassandra more, though she's a hoe. But Xianghua is awesome.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 05:26 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Scythe
There are wings you can equip on characters?

Yep, but I think it only works on females (could be wrong). Simply go under neck equipment, and choose the one that says Feathered Wings. =3

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
I like Cassandra more, though she's a hoe. But Xianghua is awesome.

smile

And I agree about that first part. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 09:56 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yep, but I think it only works on females (could be wrong). Simply go under neck equipment, and choose the one that says Feathered Wings. =3

smile

And I agree about that first part. stick out tongue

I unlocked the feathered wings, I did apply them to Xianghua, she looks cool with them. Are there bat wings as well?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 07:13 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Not that I know of. >.> That would've been cool though.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 07:45 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Aww. I upset myself...

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 08:29 AM
dyajeep

* i like all SC girls... esp. the very sexy Ivy and the innocent-looking Sophitia (although she's already a mom), hot mama! stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 02:19 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Xianghua is really cool. Plus, she wields a jian- that's my favourite type of sword.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 12:21 AM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote