KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect the Special Infected (Boomer, Smoker, Hunter, Witch, Tank)

Respect the Special Infected (Boomer, Smoker, Hunter, Witch, Tank)
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Respect the Special Infected (Boomer, Smoker, Hunter, Witch, Tank)

Boomer- Easily one of the ugliest things one can imagine, and they make the most disgusting sounds in the game. When going for Stomach Upset, it'll seem like they were spawned from Satan himself.

(please log in to view the image)

Smoker- The ones with the long tongue that tend to run away a lot, and have been statistically proven to go after Zoey the most for some reason (regardless of who plays as her). Perverts.

Hunter- Probably my favorite of the Special Infected. I don't know why. They just make the coolest sounds, and the hood makes them look awesome as zombies.

Witch- Most of the time, Boomers tend to spawn around the same time as Tanks (just as Hunters and Smokers do together), but no one spawns with the Witch because she's the emo zombie that always cries because she has no friends. Hell, she's so emo that you can't even play as her in Versus mode. Try not to make her super-emo or you'll die/get incapacitated.

Tank- Like the Cyberdemon from Doom, it may seem super intimidating, but just shoot it 'till it dies. Normally, the Tank runs as fast as any of the 4 survivors, when when put on fire, it tends to run even faster. Not only can it punch/knock survivors pretty far (even off a building and what not), it can always throw concrete, cars, and all sorts of stuff at the players. You'll know when a Tank's coming if you hear his music.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 04:11 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I have to confess, I don't like your back story for the Witch. I think she's actually the most interesting of the Special Infected.

I prefer this idea for her actions.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 04:40 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

lol Fair enough. stick out tongue That is a pretty neat scan. thumb up

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 04:44 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote