KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Cole! (He's INFAMOUS!)

Respect Cole! (He's INFAMOUS!)
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Respect Cole! (He's INFAMOUS!)

(please log in to view the image)

The latest Super powered protagonist on your console, Cole MacGrath was just an ordinary bike messenger when the package he was delivering exploded, laying waste to the city around him. Cole however was unharmed, and soon discovered he had gained Electric Super Abilities.

He blasts, he fries, he even freaking flies.

Respect this dude.

Cole is capable of firing off bolts of electricity,

shooting arcing streaks of lightning,

throwing explosive concentrates of electricity,

emitting electro pulses,

creating polarity shields,

and even more ways to kickass.

Plus his game is really good too

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 29th, 2009 07:28 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

You should see Cole bringing down lightning. That is a lot of friggin fun. I always had trouble dealing with large group of gangsters but when I gained the ability to shoot down lightning, I took out seven enemies in one blast. When you play as evil Cole, it's more destructive (which is more fun!).

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 06:56 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Cole rides atop the Empire City train while Blasting Cars aside like nothing

(please log in to view the image)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 06:14 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

He's so badass [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he even beats the shit out of his future self.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 11:02 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Cole: A lot of this is from cutscenes.

Greatest durability feat: Was merely dazed when hit by a falling "tower". A large metal girder hit him straight in the back of his head, along with a good amount of other heavy constructionsite objects.

Greatest strength feat: Not near as impressive, but it would be when Cole lifts a grown man up into the air with only one straight arm.

Greatest destruction feat: The lightning strike from the sky that's shown in Quincy's picture would be his strongest attack. As seen in the picture, it throws cars around like nothing, but also destroys large trucks. It also proved capable of destroying energy shields (And was used to defeat an electricity conducting superhuman)

Greatest reaction feat: Take it with a pinch of salt. Cole is able to eye a target in slowmotion. Slowmotion of such efficiency that jetplanes go into a crawl and if an enemy is about to shoot you, you can have the pull of the trigger take a good amount of seconds.

Greatest speed feat: When not on an electricity conducting rail/wire, it'd be that he has been running sideways to avoid machinegun fire, and to quote Cole: "ran faster than I ever thought possible", so it's definately beyond human.

Useful abilities:
Shield: Cole can create a shield that protect against a good amount of projectiles. All from molten metal and stones to shotguns and heavy machineguns. It does however not protect him from explosions and other area effecting attacks. Only works in the direction he is turned at.

Force push: A force push-ish ability allows him to not only pack an easy 5-10 ton push, but allows him to reflect projectiles (Such as aircraft missiles, grenades, cars, boulders and fireballs)

And there's more. Unfortunately more that I'm too lazy to write about.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 03:41 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

This guy is badass. I've only played the demo(which was fricking awesome) and I can tell he is going to kick ass.

Need to buy the game...too bad I got some debts >=\

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 12:10 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Agreed!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 12:12 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote