KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Jack Krauser

Respect Jack Krauser
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Respect Jack Krauser

You may be able to prolong your life, but it's not like you can escape your inevitable death, is it?

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

The Darkside Chronicles:

Beginning cutscene with Jack and Leon.

Bonus missions with Krauser (cutscenes and gameplay) :

Resident Evil 4:

Dialogue with Ada:

Knife fight with Leon:

Final encounter with Leon:

Encounter with Ada in alternate game mode:

Bio:

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Jack_Krauser#Biography

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 11:14 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Just thought I'd throw this in here:

"According to Yasahiro Setu's Blog "Talking Evil" as well as Nintendo Power's Darkside Chronicles coverage, Jack Krauser is Setu's favorite Resident Evil Character."

I belive Setu is the producer on the resident evil series, or at least 4 and 5's producer, which is pretty awesome that even people on the Dev team like him and put him above big bad Albert Wesker.

I really like Krauser myself and I wish they had made his death a little more abigious so he could have returned in later installments.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 01:08 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Just thought I'd throw this in here:

"According to Yasahiro Setu's Blog "Talking Evil" as well as Nintendo Power's Darkside Chronicles coverage, Jack Krauser is Setu's favorite Resident Evil Character."

I belive Setu is the producer on the resident evil series, or at least 4 and 5's producer, which is pretty awesome that even people on the Dev team like him and put him above big bad Albert Wesker.

I really like Krauser myself and I wish they had made his death a little more abigious so he could have returned in later installments.

Yeah, I saw that quote in the wiki thing, and I agree with the last part there. ^^ In some ways, I kinda do like Krauser better than Wesker, but I still wouldn't put him above Wesker as a villain or anything. He should've at least been the final boss of RE4 too, rather than Saddler.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 07:03 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeah, I saw that quote in the wiki thing, and I agree with the last part there. ^^ In some ways, I kinda do like Krauser better than Wesker, but I still wouldn't put him above Wesker as a villain or anything. He should've at least been the final boss of RE4 too, rather than Saddler.

Agreed I think in the same way Chris and Wesker are always clashing with one another Leon and Krauser should have had the same relationship, I think it would have made a good mirror for the two hero groups

Jill and Chris against Wesker
Ada and Leon against Krauser

But ahh well, I guess it was more that they (Capcom) never knew what the reaction to him was going to be, and so instead of going the risky way and showing he may have survived they killed him off so that just incase he diden't hit with the audiance he could never come back, but who knows his popularity could revive him, especially with his time in DC to catch a new audiance. I hope thats the case, I really do.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 07:40 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Yeah, I wish Krauser still had a window of life left to him.
But I think something like a Krauser clone would just be cheesy.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2010 01:42 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by LLLLLink
Yeah, I wish Krauser still had a window of life left to him.
But I think something like a Krauser clone would just be cheesy.

True but I was thinking more of a wesker style revival myself.

Afterall Krauser doesn't have the resorces or time to have clones created of himself.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 11:35 PM