KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Subject Zero

Respect Subject Zero
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Respect Subject Zero

(please log in to view the image)
Armed and dangerous

The product of a Cerberus experiment to enhance human biotic ability, Jack carries a hostile personality that is the result of the torture and captivity she endured while she was imprisoned at a remote Cerberus outpost during her childhood. She later escaped and became involved in crime, murder, and religious cults, all in an attempt to gain an 'identity.'

(please log in to view the image)
Jack in the remains of the facility

One of my favorite moments when you're recruiting her for Shepard's suicide mission is when a prisioner in Purgatory(highest security prision in the Milky Way) asks you to buy him because he thought any place was better than purgatory/ Then he quickly changed his mind when you mention Jack is coming with you.

Jack being released

Watch what happened to the heavy shielded, armored tanks she attacked. Hell look at all the damage she does to the station on her way out. You can also see her hate of cerberus and her reaction when seeing the Normandy was with Cerberus

She is violent, and doesn't let anyone near, but once you slowly earn her trust you are shown a vulnerable side of her. I think her romancing in ME2 is one of the best...that is if you don't **** her like the wild animal Shepard is.

Jack's ME2 interview

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Feb 18th, 2010 at 11:52 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:38 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote