KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » The Legend of Dragoon

The Legend of Dragoon
Started by: Omnislash Kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

The Legend of Dragoon

(please log in to view the image)

I think it's time that the few people who have played one of the best RPG's (in my personal opinion) finally gets some recognition. Even though the game wasn't popular enough to get a large number of games like FF series, I still love it and will continue to love it.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 04:47 AM
Omnislash Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Omnislash Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Omnislash Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 04:52 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keollyn
Qitian Dasheng

Hmm, this is relevant to my semi-interest.

Kongol catching a large stone structure
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyLJBPQ2hug#t=3m51s

Haschel destroying a gate with a single fist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI5Igm2t0HU#t=10m17s

All that was in base form.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 05:18 AM
Keollyn is currently offline Click here to Send Keollyn a Private Message Find more posts by Keollyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I'm tempted to play through it again to note any feats that I can.

I loved that game.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 01:38 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

I'm playing through it right now. It's the best PS1 RPG, imo.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 05:04 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I would play it, but someone stole it from me like four years ago.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 12:50 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
I would play it, but someone stole it from me like four years ago.

Might I recommend Ebay or Amazon?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 02:16 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I just remembered a good durability feat for Dart.

^1:44 Lloyd cuts right through him and Dart is not majorly injured after the fight is over.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 03:38 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Yeah, I used that in the Dart and Lloyd vs Squall and Sephiroth debate.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 03:50 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by LLLLLink
You willing to mail me a loan?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 03:51 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Or maybe play it on a emulator?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 03:55 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by NemeBro
You willing to mail me a loan?

If I had limitless money, sure. But, I don't.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 04:04 AM
NemeBro

If I had limitless money, sure. But, I don't.
Funny, neither do I.

I could probably get it on my PSP actually, will look into that.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 04:06 AM
CosmicComet

Yeah, I used that in the Dart and Lloyd vs Squall and Sephiroth debate.

There's more.

^At 1:20 of the same tournament, you fight that archer dude. Before the fight even starts officially (your hp and what not don't show up yet), he has a cutscene where he declares he's about to attack and then does so immediately. After the attack is over the fight begins and you take the damage from it. So its an unavoidable cutscene attack.

Then when you beat him he confirms he hit you. "What a monster! Nobody should be able to get up after that!"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 04:13 AM
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Originally posted by CosmicComet
There's more.

^At 1:20 of the same tournament, you fight that archer dude. Before the fight even starts officially (your hp and what not don't show up yet), he has a cutscene where he declares he's about to attack and then does so immediately. After the attack is over the fight begins and you take the damage from it. So its an unavoidable cutscene attack.

Then when you beat him he confirms he hit you. "What a monster! Nobody should be able to get up after that!"

He shot you in the dick, too. Dart = nads of steel.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 04:28 AM
NemeBro

Knee, actually.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 05:05 AM
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

I think Shana/ Miranda were useless in this game. Meru too. Though, they were both hot so i think it's ok.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 06:40 AM
Omnislash Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Omnislash Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Omnislash Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Shana and Miranda were only useless because they could not use any ****ing additions.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 08:30 PM
CosmicComet

Another great Dart durability feat. Wow this stuff is pretty subtle actually.

Dart takes three slashes from the raptorial forelimbs of the green mantis like dragon known as Feyrbrand.

He takes two slashes from it starting at 5:01 when it appears and a third one at 5:48 just before Rose appears to help him.

This is an impressive durability feat because he's taking slashes from a beast shown to be strong enough to knock down trees and shake a small mountain causing rock slides.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 09:05 PM
CosmicComet

Another durability feat for Dart.

When you fight Dart's father Zieg and you initially attack him with Dart, Zieg will be undamaged and talk trash at Dart and then do his final burst spell on Dart. Dart will then say "Darn! This is my Father's power?" confirming that it hit and did hurt--but obviously didn't incapacitate. So yeah, unavoidable cutscene attack against Dart.

^Oh and good reaction speed too near the beginning of the video where he dodges Zieg's slash.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 10:01 PM