KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Kid Chameleon

Kid Chameleon
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Kid Chameleon

(please log in to view the image)

Okay, so I picked up the Sega Classic Collection for my PS3, and they had this game on there. Ah, memories. Being a middle school student and going over to my cousin's place to play this on his Sega Genesis.

So here's the story:

The local arcade has the hottest game out - a VR game called Wild Side. However, the game decides to blow a major gasket and begins to kidnap the players.

That's where Kid Chameleon comes in. It's up to the Kid to hop in, stomp nuts and save the day. What makes this game so fun is aside that the soundtrack was pretty awesome, was the power-ups he received.

My personal favorites were the Cyclone, the Samurai, and the Maniaxe (the Jason-esque hockey mask)

This game rocks.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 11:32 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I used to love this game.

It was funny how at the beginning of the game you could just teleport straight to the final boss.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2011 04:51 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote