KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Your opinion on the Star Wars rebels characters

Your opinion on the Star Wars rebels characters
Started by: PTforthewin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your opinion on the Star Wars rebels characters

The graphics are horrible, the stormtroopers look horrible, I hate the teenage punk and the pink mandalorian girl, she is a disgrace to her ancestors the great mandalorian crusaders, the "cowboy" jedi is an exact copy of Han Solo and they ruined Han Solo now. They also ruined Chewie with this fat gay monkey looking alien "Zeb" or something like that. The droid was worse, the only thing that wasn't ruined from Star Wars rebels was C3P0

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2014 03:19 PM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Chopper- I hate him. I get they wanted to make him very different to R2-D2 and I respect that but they went way too far. He's supposed to be funny but he comes off as a bully and a sociopath. Distracting people who are running a diagnosis that makes the difference between life and death is not funny. His actions nearly got Sabine and Hera killed.

Hera- I really dislike her. She expects Sabine to trust her absolutely but keeps secrets from her. What a hypocrite.

Zeb- I dislike his weapon which seems like it was designed to sell toys (a staff that turns into a rifle. Isn't that cool kids?) but besides that he's okay.

Kanan- Pretty cool. I like the idea of this guy who wasn't fully trained himself now having to act as a mentor when he's really not qualified for that.

Ezra- While he is basically "Aladdin in Star Wars" he's pretty cool. I like how he tries to flirt with Sabine.

Sabine- Normally I despise Mandalorians (cowardly, murderous thugs), but Sabine is an exception. Colourful, fun, strong but with a kind heart. She's awesome. I really like how she's an artistic, creative character (like Tionne). Star Wars needs more like her, people who help show that there's more to life than just fighting.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 03:28 AM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Hera- I really dislike her. She expects Sabine to trust her absolutely but keeps secrets from her. What a hypocrite.
The Empire would be able to extract the information if she were to be captured. I think Hera was really smart for not telling her and the rest of the crew. When Kanan was being tortured he couldn't tell the Empire anything because he didn't know anything. Hera's smart and has a lot of foresight.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 02:38 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Give it time. TCW season 1 was garbage on all levels.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 03:40 AM
Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by |King Joker|
The Empire would be able to extract the information if she were to be captured. I think Hera was really smart for not telling her and the rest of the crew. When Kanan was being tortured he couldn't tell the Empire anything because he didn't know anything. Hera's smart and has a lot of foresight.

And if they caught Hera?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 04:06 AM
Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by KingD19
And if they caught Hera?
Maybe she'd talk, I don't know. The thing is, it's better to just have one person having the info than have the entire Ghost crew know. It'd increase the Empire's chances of getting info if all five of them knew. And in my opinion the chances of Hera getting caught is slimmer than the rest, anyways, 'cause she's usually not doing field missions, rather staying behind in the Ghost to pick up and drop off.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 12:05 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobaFett117
Boba Fett

I guess the only rebel Character I like is Sabine because she is Mando. Just for future reference, Mandolorians hate assassinations because they are honor bound and you're description is actually Jabba's henchmen and not a Man do description at all. The character I love are the Stormtroopers, Bona Fett is really but he won't come for a while.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2015 12:08 AM
Click here to Send BobaFett117 a Private Message Find more posts by BobaFett117 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

100% with PTforthewin (have you seen the imperial shuttles? they look completely disproportionate). Was excited when they announced a succeeder to Clone Wars, watched 10 mins of the first episode and crawled into bed to mourn. I especially hate the fat monkey guy. You would think they wouldn't be acting like a bunch of kids when trying to overthrow a tyrannical government.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 05:24 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The crew is very lackluster.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 01:46 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RexCloneWarsMVS
Believer of Jesus

Gay

Old Post Aug 5th, 2015 07:12 PM
Click here to Send RexCloneWarsMVS a Private Message Find more posts by RexCloneWarsMVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote