KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Rank every single Star Wars show you've seen from best to worst

Rank every single Star Wars show you've seen from best to worst
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Rank every single Star Wars show you've seen from best to worst

Cartoon AND live-action, from all eras.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 26th, 2022 03:09 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

1) SW: The Clone Wars
2) The Mandalorian
3) SW: Rebels
4) SW: Visions
5) CW
6) Bad Batch
7) Boba Fat

Can't say about the rest

Old Post Jul 27th, 2022 09:52 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

#1 for me would still be the OG CW animated show, just because it was excellent from start to finish.

2. TCW
3. Mandalorian
4. Rebels
5. Visions
6. Book of Boba Fett
7. Kenobi

Haven't watched Bad Batch yet, so I can't speak to that one.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2022 05:40 PM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Oh right I forgot about Kenobi. I’d probably place it above the Bad Batch and below CW in my list

Old Post Jul 31st, 2022 09:00 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jesseherbert
Restricted

Account Restricted

For me these are my rankings.

1. Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008-2020):
This animated series is highly regarded for its compelling storytelling and character development. It explores the events that took place between Episode II: Attack of the Clones and Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Lightsaber duels are frequent and showcase the skills of various Jedi and Sith characters.

2. The Mandalorian (2019-present):
This live-action series follows the adventures of a lone bounty hunter in the outer reaches of the galaxy. While lightsaber action is not the primary focus, there are notable appearances by lightsabers and Force-wielders, including the iconic Darksaber.

3. Star Wars Rebels (2014-2018):
Set in between Episode III and Episode IV, Rebels follows a group of rebels as they fight against the Galactic Empire. While lightsaber combat is not as prevalent as in The Clone Wars, it features a diverse set of characters and some notable lightsaber battles.

4. Star Wars: The Bad Batch (2021-present):
Spun off from The Clone Wars, this animated series focuses on a group of elite clone troopers with unique genetic mutations. While lightsaber action is limited in this show, it provides further insights into the Star Wars universe and explores the aftermath of the Clone Wars.

5. Star Wars Resistance (2018-2020):
This animated series follows a young pilot who is recruited by the Resistance to spy on the growing threat of the First Order. While lightsaber combat is rare in this show, it offers a different perspective on the Star Wars galaxy and features a variety of unique starship battles.

6. Star Wars: Forces of Destiny (2017-2018):
This animated micro-series focuses on the female heroes of the Star Wars universe, showcasing their adventures and character growth. Dark fury Lightsaber combat is present in some episodes but is not the central aspect of the series.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2023 07:26 AM
Click here to Send jesseherbert a Private Message Find more posts by jesseherbert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote