KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Ahsoka (2023)

Ahsoka (2023)
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Ahsoka (2023)

-Coming August, 2023

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 12th, 2023 at 11:18 AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2023 01:59 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

"Thrawn's return...as heir to the Empire"

no expression

Honestly, looks incredibly cheap. Looks more like a fan film than an actual production.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2023 03:00 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

Looks great, can’t wait

Old Post Apr 7th, 2023 03:30 PM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

I didn't hate the trailer, but I didn't love it. I am really hoping they can do live action Thrawn justice.

Just hope they don't make it all about the woke fem-power or whatever, and just give us a good show.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2023 03:37 PM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Awful. Looks cheap as ****. Plus who gives a shit about these Z-list characters?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2023 03:39 PM
Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheev
The All-Sith

Is that Andy Serkis with a lightsaber? Whos he supposed to be? :/

Old Post Apr 7th, 2023 04:32 PM
Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

He's the new Joruus knockoff, Joruuus.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2023 04:52 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheev
The All-Sith

Will be hilarious if Ahsoka stomps Darth Andy, and then his broken body is taken by Sidious's occultists, and eventually transformed into Snoke through their genetic experimentations.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2023 06:25 PM
Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

It’s ray stevenson

Old Post Apr 7th, 2023 08:12 PM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Looks good. Hopefully it's not shit like Boba Fett, or Mediocre like Obi Wan.

Any ideas who Darth Ray Stevenson is?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 7th, 2023 10:18 PM
Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Looks promising

Old Post Apr 7th, 2023 10:47 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Looks good. Hopefully it's not shit like Boba Fett, or Mediocre like Obi Wan.

Any ideas who Darth Ray Stevenson is?
I'm assuming he's the Joruus C'baoth(from Legends) equivalent, like ares mentioned.

Would make sense, given the Thrawn/Heir to the Empire references.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2023 11:18 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I just like(not) how they scrap the EU/say there's no EU, only to then just....basically tell EU stories. ....Like way to be insulting, that they just seem to treat the EU as some kinda garbage and then pick out what they want to entice fans with.

....Not that their Dark Empire adaptation(RoS) was better than it though. Or the whole Kenobi show and basically mushing together Kenobi/Last of the Jedi novels.

It's just annoying, they'll overhaul the EU to try and tell 'new' stories but then turn right around and will go and basically turn some EU story into their own.

Not saying this will be bad, it's just something I've noticed is all that's annoying to me.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Apr 8th, 2023 at 01:25 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2023 01:13 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I'm fine with them reusing EU stories. What I'm not a fan of them is using EU stories to try and entice EU fans but replacing the heroes with their shitty OCs. An adaptation of the Thrawn Trilogy could be cool. But replacing the OT heroes with Ahsoka and the garbage Rebel crew is not.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2023 02:09 AM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by ares834
I'm fine with them reusing EU stories. What I'm not a fan of them is using EU stories to try and entice EU fans but replacing the heroes with their shitty OCs. An adaptation of the Thrawn Trilogy could be cool. But replacing the OT heroes with Ahsoka and the garbage Rebel crew is not.

That's what I was getting at pretty much.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2023 02:13 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

looking forward to watching

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 8th, 2023 02:51 AM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by Galan007
I'm assuming he's the Joruus C'baoth(from Legends) equivalent, like ares mentioned.

Would make sense, given the Thrawn/Heir to the Empire references.

He's a Jedi who survived Order 66 and was mind-raped by the Nightsisters into serving Thrawn in the unknown regions, according to the leaks which appear to be pretty accurate.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2023 06:37 AM
Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

No thread on Reys Jedi Order sequel?

I used to make jokes about that.

What a complete piss take though, given thats the sequel trilogy they should have given Luke.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2023 11:17 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by ares834

I like Rebels. And thought Thrawn was a fitting and cool advesary for them. So dont mind at all.

Although not sure how Rebels it will feel with Ahsoka around able to beat anyone.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2023 11:19 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by Darth Thor
No thread on Reys Jedi Order sequel?

I used to make jokes about that.

What a complete piss take though, given thats the sequel trilogy they should have given Luke.

The point of the new trilogy was to erase Luke and replace him with a woman. Rey is the one who defeated Sidious. Rey is the one who will rebuild the Jedi Order.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2023 02:20 PM