KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » John McClane versus Indiana Jones

John McClane versus Indiana Jones
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

John McClane versus Indiana Jones

No weapons, just wits and fists, going at it, toe to toe. Who wins and why?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 10:46 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

John calls indie a dickhead then punches him in the face.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 11:12 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

and then Indy punches him back, durh.....who wins in the end?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 11:14 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Indiana of course..stick out tongue

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 11:28 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree, I see them on par as fighters, but Indy is tougher.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 11:47 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I honestly think that John McClane would take this one after a very difficult fight.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 11:55 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

It'd be close, and only after each gives and takes their share of injuries....

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 11:56 PM
Impediment
Endless

Indy takes this fight, hands down. Indy's a scrapper, and has tangled with a lot a Nazi dickheads. McClane, while I certainly agree that he is a badass, just doesnt have, in my opinion, Indy's presence.

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Mar 2nd, 2008 at 01:28 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 01:25 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rmember that fight he had with the huge nazi by the airplane in ROTLA?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 05:46 AM
Smurph
------

Indy.

McClane is the superior driver, and has better luck, but I'd give the H2H to Indy.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 08:25 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I'd say John McClane, he seems stronger and more of a fighter. Besides, his amazing luck must be factored in...it does put Gladstone Gander to shame.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 10:54 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the more I think on it, the more I see Indy winning this fight. They can both take a beating, but Indy seems more capable of taking a hard punch and bouncing back.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 11:59 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Rmember that fight he had with the huge nazi by the airplane in ROTLA?

Indy was losing that fight and would have died if the guy hadn't been killed by the airplane propeller.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 05:27 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Indy was losing that fight and would have died if the guy hadn't been killed by the airplane propeller.
No, as usual, he would have found another way to win.

And dont get me started on luck, as B stated, McClanes luck is mystical.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 06:42 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

*shrug*

All I'm saying is that fighting that big Nazi isn't exactly a good showing as Indy lost the actual fist fight.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 06:45 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indy lived, dead Nazi, Indy won. If it wouldnt have been the propellor, it would have been sumthin else. Look at McClaines fights, he should be dead MANY times over.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 07:22 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I'd say McClane, just because he's so resourceful.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 08:08 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats his only advantage, that and his amazing luck.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 08:54 PM
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

McClane would kick his ass all over the place.

I find it ridiculous how they made McClane from scared guy who gets lucky and kills a bunch of terrorists (die hard 1) to the guy that kicks the shit out of anything that moves and kills anyone he wants. (die hard 4)

I'm still cheerin' for Indy.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 02:49 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

so you are saying that McClane doesnt have an amazing amount of luck?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 05:57 AM