KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » A Yautja Battle

A Yautja Battle
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

A Yautja Battle

Synopsis: On the Predator homeworld there is fledging battle between the Pred from the Schwarzenegger movie and the Pred from the current AVP : Requiem movie. Their weapons are the same ones from their respective movies and the battleground is their homeworld.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 07:33 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the alien from 2. he was a better fighter, IMO.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 07:53 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

This is kind of unfair. The Pred from AVP2 was fully loaded with weapons, while the original Pred only had his shoulder cannon and wristblades.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 07:55 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: A Yautja Battle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Synopsis: On the Predator homeworld there is fledging battle between the Pred from the Schwarzenegger movie and the Pred from the current AVP : Requiem movie. Their weapons are the same ones from their respective movies and the battleground is their homeworld.

I don't know, but The Hulk could curb-stomp both of them simultaneously.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 08:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tron
This is kind of unfair. The Pred from AVP2 was fully loaded with weapons, while the original Pred only had his shoulder cannon and wristblades.
thats because Pred 1 was hunting "oomans", as the Preds call them.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 12:40 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
thats because Pred 1 was hunting "oomans", as the Preds call them.

So was the second Pred, but it still brought a speargun, a netgun, a smartdisc, and a combistick.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 09:33 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Tron

Tron, I've decided to make a change. Same synopsis but both Preds just have their wristblades.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 10:10 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

AVP2 pwns.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 09:39 AM
Darth Martin

Wolf stomps the Jungle Hunter because of superior weapons and possibly a little more skill and experience. While JH was pwning everybody(Arnold included) Wolf was pwning Xeno Drones h2h H2H! I specifically remember Wolf holding two Drones by their throats, one in each arm. He also had shuriken, 2 plasma casters, laser nets, acid, combi-stick, etc.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 06:15 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote