KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » John McClane VS a tower terrorist ninja's

John McClane VS a tower terrorist ninja's
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

John McClane VS a tower terrorist ninja's

McClane finds himself in some building where terrorist ninja's have taken everyone hostage for some reason that only ninja's can understand. one of the Hostages happens to be McClanes daughter and he is really pissed off about that.

Well, who wins?

I'm taking the NYPD detective on this one, they have his daughter for fvcks sake.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 10:06 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

You couldn't make the second character more specific? Like from a certain movie?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 10:11 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
You couldn't make the second character more specific? Like from a certain movie?

They're ninja's, is there anything else that needs to be said? Ok,ok lets call the head ninja...,Shredder.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 10:23 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Well, the rules do state that the participants need to be actual movie characters from a certifiable film. Not random participants.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 11:52 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Ninja pwn, they have no guns for McLane to take.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 11:59 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The Ninja pwn, they have no guns for McLane to take.

well shit on me. I didn't even think about that. I guess this thread is now over

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 12:59 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

OSP, homey.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 01:13 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Yeah but they're terrorist ninjas so they'd have bombs. McClane blows the whole f'n building.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 11:41 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

oh damn, it looks like this thread still has life and McClane still has a chance. Hells yes ninja's would most certainly have bombs.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 01:35 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ninja with bombs?

Old Post May 7th, 2008 05:46 AM
jinXed by JaNx

yeah, upon further thought. I have realized that things have probably gotten to hot for McClane the terror killer. Ninja's with bombs...,that is some bad ass shit that not even rocky can fuk with.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 03:38 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

The ninjas might not have guns, but McClane starts with one....

McClane ftw

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 10:49 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Take in all of the Diehard films and the many varied deaths, I think it stands to reason that McClane doesn't need to rely on a gun when dealing out ample portions of death, destruction and mayhem.

An office tower hold endless makeshift weapons, so I see death by phone cord, death by letter opener, death desk drawer, death by paperclips, death by papercuts, death by water bottle etc. etc. etc.

Edit: And the endless supply of 'death by having your ninja-ass tossed out a 50th floor window.'

Ergo, McClane FTW.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 17th, 2009 at 11:03 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 10:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

yes

And his sword wielding is most likely adequate and stealth is a forte of his.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 10:58 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

How many Ninja?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 08:24 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

The exact number of ninja corpses that the skyscaper can contain, perhaps not too coincidentally.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 09:47 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Slurp slurp slurp.........

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 09:52 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Now now. Step away from that Riggs nutsack, and consider what I have just said.

Its rude to worship Riggs when a good point about McClane is being made.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 09:56 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

McClane called. He said for you to quit dragging your teeth.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 09:59 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Riggs called...the proctologist again.

....To come remove you. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 10:04 AM