KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » El Wray vs. El Mariachi....

El Wray vs. El Mariachi....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

El Wray vs. El Mariachi....

Two badass gunslingers pitted against each other.

EL WRAY, WITH HIS TWIN REVOLVERS

(please log in to view the image)

EL MARIACHI, WITH HIS TWIN AUTOMATICS

(please log in to view the image)

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 13th, 2008 09:36 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

dude, this thread should have been el mariachi vs Inspector tequila

El Mariachi is a bigger badass, but can have very poor aim. I say el wray wins because his shtick is that he never misses. I'm sure the mariachi could take cover and use his environment to put up a worthy fight, but he would eventually fall to el wrays dead aim.

Old Post May 14th, 2008 06:09 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

You have to remember that Planet Terror was a grindhouse flick, where scenarios are off-the-wall and very unrealistic. Desperado was meant to be a realistic film, if you can call a rocket launching guitar case real.

El Mariachi would probably wipe the floor with El Wray.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 14th, 2008 09:14 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i dont know man. I can see where you are coming from, but i dont know that i would consider anything that happened in Desperado realistic....,maybe El Mariachi. Even so, how do we calculate a fair assessment of El Wray's abilities if we are going to discount his actions in Planet Terror?

Old Post May 14th, 2008 10:09 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

They were both unrealistic, man, everything was over the top. El Wray is a better shot, but El Mariachi has vengeance on his side.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 04:42 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote