KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Robocop vs. The Terminator

Robocop vs. The Terminator
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Robocop vs. The Terminator

Robocop vs. The Terminator (from the first movie), Robocop with his standard sidearm, the Terminator with a 9mm and a shotgun, running at each other down a deserted street, firing away until they get close enough for hand to hand....who wins?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 05:21 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

robo, they can just rebuild him.
and besides.... he's buckaroo banzai, he can do anything

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post May 18th, 2008 07:35 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud I say the Terminator, Robocop is too slow.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 18th, 2008 12:17 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

their both robots, but i think the terminator would win too. the terminator is faster and smarter than robocop.

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post May 19th, 2008 02:34 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Old Post May 19th, 2008 02:53 PM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

TGFwashere

Old Post May 19th, 2008 04:07 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

WHERE IS KANE!!!!!???

TGFwashere

Old Post May 19th, 2008 04:10 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Wålshy~
their both robots, but i think the terminator would win too. the terminator is faster and smarter than robocop.
yes

Old Post May 19th, 2008 07:05 PM
jinXed by JaNx

seriously, The terminator would tear off Robocops' arms and beat him to death with them. Bullets and explosions can dent and damage robocops body. Bullets and explosions do nothing to a t-800.

However, Peter Weller is more metal than Ahnold.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 12:57 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Robocop is also a deadeye shot. That gun of his is BADASS.

Old Post May 20th, 2008 01:58 AM
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

here T-1000 gets his butt kicked by robo

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 05:30 AM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

haha, Robo-cop would have a better chance against Godzilla than the t-1000

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 10:26 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tell me you are joking.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 10:38 PM
jinXed by JaNx

no, well, there was definitely some sarcasm in my statement, but i was serious.

T-800's are much faster and stronger than Robo-cop. Although, i am referencing the Terminator comics as well as the movie's, not sure if that is fair. Even still, i havent seen anything in the Robo-cop movie's that would convince me that Robo-cop is more superior to the Terminator, other than his ability to think as a human, which always seems to stop the Terminators. . Robo-cops weapon is useless against a t-800. T-1000's are vastly more superior than T-800's. It is just simple semantics to me.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 05:00 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terminators are programmed killing machines, but, as T2 showed, they CAN learn.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 05:08 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Terminators are programmed killing machines, but, as T2 showed, they CAN learn.

oh yeah, for sure, but that is a natural characteristic of Robo

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 12:50 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Robocop is probably gonna rely on his gun more than anything else. His hand to hand combat skills are pretty much non existent. Terminator gets in close, Robo is gonna be turned into twisted metal.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 01:24 AM
jinXed by JaNx

I just dont think his would do anything

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 02:12 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

His what?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 04:48 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
His what?

His shininess confused

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 04:00 AM