KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Triple Gamma Threat VS Superman

Triple Gamma Threat VS Superman
Started by: Combat_Guru

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Triple Gamma Threat VS Superman

Brandon Routh's Superman

VS

Eric Banna's Hulk

Edward Norton's Hulk

Tim Roth's Abomination

Some people are arguing that Superman can just throw them into space since he used his flight to propel an island out of Earth's Orbit.

But thats not true, Superman doesn't just have to fight the Hulks' weight, but their strength too.

I thing all three Hulk's can hold him down, with a combination of the Abomination's brute strength, Edward Norton's weapons, and Eric Banna's ability to grow in size and strength.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 12:08 AM
Combat_Guru is currently offline Click here to Send Combat_Guru a Private Message Find more posts by Combat_Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Triple Gamma Threat VS Superman

Norton had weapons?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 12:15 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Triple Gamma Threat VS Superman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Combat_Guru

But thats not true, Superman doesn't just have to fight the Hulks' weight, but their strength too.

Considering that Supes is about a hundred times stronger then all of three combined... I'd say he could beat them pretty easily.

And how, exactly, are any of them going to "hold him down"? Supes moves faster then light. They won't even be able to see him.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 12:21 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman doesn't have his flight or laser vision.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 12:24 AM
Combat_Guru is currently offline Click here to Send Combat_Guru a Private Message Find more posts by Combat_Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

You don't need to put [/size=4]. Just put [/size]

And show me where I said "flight" or "fly", or hush up.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 12:25 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Triple Gamma Threat VS Superman

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Considering that Supes is about a hundred times stronger then all of three combined... I'd say he could beat them pretty easily.

And how, exactly, are any of them going to "hold him down"? Supes moves faster then light. They won't even be able to see him.

Supes is a hundred times stronger than all three of them??????? NO.

Supes only moves faster than light when he flies, he can't fly.

He's got his strength and durability.

BTW, by weapons I mean Norton's Hulk always makes weapons out of everything around him, thats what made him strong.

EDIT: He doesn't have his speed either.

I'm just making it fair.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 12:27 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

3 Vs 3 rules.

Besides, Hulks haven't done anything in the movies that match lifting a continent. This kind of thing is better suited to comics Vs.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 12:33 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

3 vs 1 is okay. The match limits are 3 vs 3.

Superman takes this.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 12:39 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
3 Vs 3 rules.

Besides, Hulks haven't done anything in the movies that match lifting a continent. This kind of thing is better suited to comics Vs.

-AC

Superman didn't lift a continent.

He propelled a SMALL ISLAND WITH HIS FLIGHT!!!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 12:44 AM
Impediment
Endless

Stop posting in large text. There is no need for that.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 12:48 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

FYI, it was, in fact, a continental land mass.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 12:51 AM
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
FYI, it was, in fact, a continental land mass.

I've seen islands bigger than that, much bigger.

If it were a continental land mass America would be under water, as Luther explained.

Last I checked flying doesn't take Superman much strength.

Hell Superman did a horrible job of balancing it, it fell apart until it was nothing but kryptonite.

Last edited by Combat_Guru on Jun 17th, 2008 at 12:58 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 12:56 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why does it even matter?

An island thats at least a mile long is >>>> anything team Hulk has done.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 12:59 AM
Impediment
Endless

I've seen islands bigger than that, much bigger.

If it were a continental land mass America would be under water, as Luther explained.

Last I checked flying doesn't take Superman much strength.

Hell Superman did a horrible job of balancing it, it fell apart until it was nothing but kryptonite.

Because the continent crumbled under the pressure of it's own weight.

Any other land mass would do exactly the same.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 12:59 AM
Prime#

Superman didn't lift a continent.

He propelled a SMALL ISLAND WITH HIS FLIGHT!!!
Yes because just cuz one can fly means he can lift a continent. By that logic Hawkman can lift an island

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 01:00 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Though in the comics he has some gay ability that allows him to auto-balance things perfectly. Tactile telekinesis or something?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 01:01 AM
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why does it even matter?

An island thats at least a mile long is >>>> anything team Hulk has done.

Oh really?

Norton's Hulk throw a large piece of a tank against the force of hyper-sonic sound waves moving in a staright beam instead of all around, yet the Tank Shrapnel still had enough mom,entum to cut a Tank in half.

Eric's Hulk grew tremendously in size, and kept getting stronger and larger each transformation, at the end, he really was a Hulking mass of strength, in fact, he lifted a 50-70 foot tall rock and tossed it many metres.

And the Abomination was many times stronger than Edward's Hulk.

Put all of them together, and you got something better than Island balancing over time.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 01:16 AM
Prime#

wrong, even without flight Supes still could take Hulk-like jumps when he was a teenager. Anyway, Movie Supes, was pretty invulnerable, only kryptonite hurt him. Hulk felt bullets and tank shells, Supes laughs as he punts all of them into outer orbit

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 01:21 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh really?

Norton's Hulk throw a large piece of a tank against the force of hyper-sonic sound waves moving in a staright beam instead of all around, yet the Tank Shrapnel still had enough mom,entum to cut a Tank in half.

Eric's Hulk grew tremendously in size, and kept getting stronger and larger each transformation, at the end, he really was a Hulking mass of strength, in fact, he lifted a 50-70 foot tall rock and tossed it many metres.

And the Abomination was many times stronger than Edward's Hulk.

Put all of them together, and you got something better than Island balancing over time.

No you don't. no expression

None of that is equal to lifting an island.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 01:22 AM
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

No you don't. no expression

None of that is equal to lifting an island.

BALANCING!

Not lifting.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 01:24 AM