KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Apollo Creed versus Clubber Lang.....

Apollo Creed versus Clubber Lang.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apollo Creed versus Clubber Lang.....

Apollo, Rocky II version, versus Clubber Lang for the heavyweight championship of the world.

Both fighters are at full strength. Who takes it?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 12:42 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Clubber. I wouldn't say easily, but...easily.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 02:52 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

HELL no. Apollo would beat Clubber into next year.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 03:00 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

Well, since Rocky beat Lang, I'd say Apollo, his teacher, could do so as well.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 03:17 AM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lang would never catch Creed. Creed's power is being overlooked here, he had Rocky out on his feet at least half a dozen times.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 03:38 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Clubber Lang reminds me of Kimbo Slice. He has nothing to offer except a freak show gimmick. Apollo was so badass he couldn't find anyone to fight him.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 01:08 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lang was far superior to Kimbo, Lang was actually trained as a pro boxer, whereas Kimbo is just a street fighter.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 01:40 AM
jinXed by JaNx

i know that, dude, im just sayin.

quit bustin my balls nigga mad

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 03:47 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

I PITY THE FOOL!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 05:39 PM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Well Apollo II got knocked out by Rocky. And Lang knocked out Rocky in pt3. But your saying at full stremfff. hmmmmmm

Apollo's faster, Clubber's stronger. Apollo's way too cocky and Clubber's way too emotional.

Hm, i say that Clubber's emotionality would probably or greatly interfere with him in the fight cause Apollo's inevitable mocking and antics would frustrate and aggravate the sh*t outta Clubber, ontop of the fact that confidence is a better feeling to have than anger in a fight, which always clouds the mind, therefore obscuring his judgement and strategic decisions therefore affecting his motor reflexes thus allowing Apollo an opening or an advantage he can exploit, so he can take it home in 4 rds.

Apollo wins.

"Watch me knock you out like, Apollo Creed'a
Body blow, bustin' your shit, makin' you bleed'a"

- Busta R.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 05:40 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Two good fighters, but overall I think Clubber takes it.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 09:54 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lang would never catch Apollo. IF he did, yes, he'd win quickly, but Apollo can go full speed for fifteen rounds at a time.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 12:10 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apollo would wear down Clubber.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 01:18 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

That, and after six or seven rounds of chasing Lang, Clubber would begin to tire.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 01:22 AM
six6six
Droog

IVAN DRAGO destroys both of them. But stickin' with the thread, I say Apollo takes this. He's got alot more skill than Clubber IMO, even though he is a cocky bastard.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 05:52 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote