KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Bishop versus O Dog....

Bishop versus O Dog....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bishop versus O Dog....

Bishop (Tupac Shakur's character in Juice) versus O Dog (Braid wearing gangbanger from Menace to Society)......

Bishop runs across a bag of drugs that belongs to O Dog. O Dog, crazy as he is, gets strapped and goes after Bishop.

Fight takes place in the back alleys of NY at night.

Bishop is armed with a 9mm handgun and Tec 9 machine pistol, while O Dog is armed with a 9 mm handgun and a 12 guage shotgun.

Who wins?

Watch the vid if you aren't 100% familiar with the two characters.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 06:48 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I always looked at bishop as a hopeful gangsta; one that goes to school and daydreams about being completely immoral. We see him finally succeed this in the movie, juice. Before the movie, however he was just the average, aspiring thug. O dog was born as an immoral thug nigga. He was that way before the movie. There was no decline into ruthlessness. He's been running dirty far longer than Bishop. I mean, shit, Bishop felt compelled to go to school. Everyone know that real bangers don't go to no school. Bishop a wankster, O dog the truth. O dog takes this for real

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Oct 10th, 2008 at 03:54 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 03:52 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Both are G's to the heart. Bishop's grimier but O-Dog's more ruthless.

That's a good question.

It really doesn't take O-Dog that much to shoot at you or shoot and kill you. Or no good reason. at least. While Bishop would probably just laugh, and brush off, someone who's talking smack to him, and later pull a gun out on him just to mainly intimidate and ridicule or clown all while still either smiling or laugh.

I'll go with O-Dog.

That 1st scene in "Menace", when O-Dog kills those Koreans that told him that they felt sorry for his moms, i see Bishop just telling them to go fcuk themselves, flip 'em the bird, and maybe kicking over a shelve on the way out, followed by running away while laughing with his boy/boys. But O-Dog just executed them, and robbed them afterwards. Like dug in the dead dudes socks and pockets while telling the fresh corpse that he was lying or somethin' like that.

Just like Kurupt said on that 1st snoop album on that "it's a doggy dog world" song:

"You really don't know, do you?
you're fcuking with a hawk,
you can't do me,
cause i'm going out loony like O-Dog"

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 05:26 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Alteration: Bishop from Aliens

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 08:25 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Totally off topic, but....First half, HARDCORE....second half,

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 08:51 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

At least O Dog wasn't killin his own niggas

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 07:48 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Pac dies once more

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 09:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

O Dog is insane. I liked when he killed that dude in the alley. LOL

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 10:12 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gobstakid777
At least O Dog wasn't killin his own niggas
I bet he would.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 11:27 PM
Darth Martin

I'm watching Menace II Society at this very moment. Great film. Very funny and filled with memorable scenes.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 11:33 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll give it O Dog,I'm jus sayin Bishop was fukin pyscho

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 11:34 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

O Dog, is, and I quote, "Young, Black, and didnt give a ****."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 11:34 PM
Darth Martin

Caine was pretty bad too by the end.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 11:40 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, but not near as loco.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 11:40 PM
Darth Martin

True that. Like I said, great film. Which do you think is better? Menace II Society or Boyz N the Hood?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 11:46 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Latter. Doughboy pwns them both.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 11:53 PM
Darth Martin

I prefer Boyz but Menace is the better and funnire film. Doughboy is tight though.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 12:09 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doughboy is hardcore, dude. Jeri curl pwns.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 12:31 AM