KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The Punisher vs. Hitman(Agent 47)

The Punisher vs. Hitman(Agent 47)
Started by: six6six

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
six6six
Droog

The Punisher vs. Hitman(Agent 47)

-Agent 47 has been hired by Howard Saint to take out Frank Castle, but Frank is aware he has a hit on him. He got the info out of one of Howard's guards by torturing nearly to death. Frank is stocked up on all weaponary shown in film as is Agent 47. The battleground is a 15-story hotel building. Frank starts at the top and Agent 47 is at the bottom. There is NO prep time, so no boobie traps are set. Who takes this?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 10:48 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Since you mentioned Howard I assume you mean Tom Jane's Castle. This is really a toss-up.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 11:24 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Castle. no one beats Punisher big grin

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 07:11 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

WHOA......you guys serious?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 02:39 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Punisher>>>>the world

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 03:28 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oooooooooooook.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 05:03 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

just kidding big grin
he only owns most of it.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 09:05 PM
Utrigita

Isn't this the third thread that have been maked of these Hitman vs Punisher?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 01:24 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote