KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » eric draven vs agent smith

eric draven vs agent smith
Started by: DantevsKratos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DantevsKratos
Enjoying the fight

eric draven vs agent smith

they fight in the matrix eric is still invinable cause smith doesnt pay attention to the crow that mysteriously came with eric to the matrix

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 01:57 AM
DantevsKratos is currently offline Click here to Send DantevsKratos a Private Message Find more posts by DantevsKratos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

This is like two brick walls trying to topple each other with a pussy fart. It's not gonna happen.

Smith would rock Dravens world though. Other than his invincibility, Draven isn't in the same league as Smith.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 03:11 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

AC made me a believer that Matrix versus fights dont work.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 05:08 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Is this Smith from "The Matrix" or is this Smith from "Reloaded/Revolutions"? Smith pwns either way. Eric's bullets will never touch him and he's nowhere near as fast or skilled in martial arts as Smith.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 12:28 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
AC made me a believer that Matrix versus fights dont work.

I believe everyone agrees. At least after that stupid luke vs neo crap lol

yet, the threads keep being birthed

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 05:07 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you believe they are remaking The Crow... sad

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 06:11 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Fighting in the Matrix where the Agents are virtually unbeatable...

Eric gets stomped.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 06:40 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

How so? Smith knows nothing of the Crow, and Draven is invincible.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 08:03 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

How so? Smith knows nothing of the Crow, and Draven is invincible.
What's he going to Smith?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 08:39 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Say what?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 08:40 PM
Darth Martin

How's he going to harm Smith?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 08:46 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Same question, how is Smith gonna harm Draven?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 08:50 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by MildPossession
Can you believe they are remaking The Crow... sad

aww dude, mad

Don't even get me started on this atrocity. After, what..,five or six failed movie's they decide that the franchise needs to be remade? How about, it only worked with Brandon Lee and was only meant to be told as a single story and not a fuvking sexology. This is ridiculous. It's going to be someone like tony Jaa and all special mother fvcking effects mad

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 04:02 PM
jinXed by JaNx

download and copy? Not even Neo could escape that.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 04:03 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

According to the people who are remaking it, they are going to make it more realistic and darker... and filmed in a way that is close to documentary style... something like that...

I thought Wicked Prayer was enough, there was also talk once of making the lead a woman this time around, but no, a 're-imagining'.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 07:10 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

More realistic, eh? Considering that Draven returns from the dead with the aid of a supernatural crow i'm not sure how much more realistic you can make that story without losing sight of the heart of the story. You know, making the lead a woman would have been a great direction for the first sequel. Instead of trying to bring justice to Lee's performance it would probably have given the movie more freedom. Out of curiosity i wouldn't mind seeing a new installment with a good female lead but i'm already writing this remake off.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 07:26 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
download and copy? Not even Neo could escape that.
Ctrl Alt Delete smile

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 07:46 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

You know, making the lead a woman would have been a great direction for the first sequel. Instead of trying to bring justice to Lee's performance it would probably have given the movie more freedom. Out of curiosity i wouldn't mind seeing a new installment with a good female lead but i'm already writing this remake off.

I know theres a Female character thats been done with one of the novels
'Clash by Night'

quote:
'A crazed militia has planted a bomb in a day-care center, and a dedicated teacher discovers it just in time to get herself and the children to safety. Almost. For we are in the dark universe of The Crow, where the innocent must die so that justice can triumph. Where a woman devoted to peace must don camouflage as she prowls with her black-winged familiar through the tangled underworld of hate on a search-and-destroy mission that leads her from gun shows to the rubble of the disaster. A rubble that is stirring with new and hideous life...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 08:06 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

aww dude, mad

Don't even get me started on this atrocity. After, what..,five or six failed movie's they decide that the franchise needs to be remade? How about, it only worked with Brandon Lee and was only meant to be told as a single story and not a fuvking sexology. This is ridiculous. It's going to be someone like tony Jaa and all special mother fvcking effects mad
It only "worked with Lee" because he happened to be cast in the role, because he is who we saw portray Draven. If another actor had been cast and did a decent job, we'd all be saying "Dude worked, no one else can be Draven except for this guy." Brandon Lee wouldn't even cross our minds. To be honest, Lee was a bit above average actor, nothing special, and there are a lot better actors out there than him.

The first Crow was epic, the second was decent the rest blew chunks. The best casting decision was Michail Wincott as Top Dollar.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 02:56 PM
NemeBro

By burying him under enough rubble to render him motionless.

Or one of those building size shockwaves Smith on occasion has produced kills the crow.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 05:41 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote