KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Blade vs. Hellboy

Should these characters fight to the death?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 3 75.00%
No 1 25.00%
Undecided 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Blade vs. Hellboy
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Blade vs. Hellboy

Blade meets Hellboy in an abandoned vampire temple. Both of them are searching for a significant vampire relic that will aid them in the mission to defeat the nuisance that in the vampire curse.

Both of them want this relic. Only one can have it. The winner gets said prize.

Blade is, more or less, a killer. That's what he does. That's what he's good at.

Hellboy is not, per se, a killer, but he will do what has to be done on order to complete his assignment.

Blade has his Sword of the Daywalker, his stakes, and his pistol. Also, he is at full power since he has recently taken his serum.

Hellboy has the Enforcer (his big ass pistol), his Right Hand of Doom (duh), and his attitide.

Who takes this?

(I've included a poll: Should this be to the death? Do we need to use the morality clause?) The only reason I ask is because I would love to hear you guys' input.

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Jan 20th, 2009 at 11:40 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 11:30 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

As much as i like Hellboy i'd have to say that he loses. If Blade is Blood Raging i don't think there is much that Hellboy can do to Blade. Blade has all of the benefits of being a vampire with none of the side effects. This means that Hellboy's special bullets are going to be ineffective. The only way that Hellboy is going to down Blade is by lighting his surroundings on fire while keeping Blade from escaping. Hellboy could get a lucky shot on blade with his Gun giving him enough time to get close and smash Blades skull with his fist but otherwise Blade is to fast to strong and to durable. He will eventually cut Hellboy apart with his sword. Although, If Hellboy can Snap Blades sword with his fist that would shift the fight into his favor.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 12:53 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blade showed some insane durability and speed feats (I believe at one point he reacted faster than a bullet, can't remember) feats in Trinity. His fight with the final dude was literally creating craters in the building.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 12:58 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Blade showed some insane durability and speed feats (I believe at one point he reacted faster than a bullet, can't remember) feats in Trinity. His fight with the final dude was literally creating craters in the building.
Mhm......Blade FTW, and to the death.

SPEED.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 10:17 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Hellboy has insane levels of durability, but I doubt he could last indefinitely against Blade's speed, as he had trouble in the first fight against the Elf.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 10:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

With Morals, Id say Hellboy'd respect Blade and what he does enough not to fight and theyd team up..

Without morals, at some point the following day, Blade would be passed from Hellboy's colon, out his schincter, and into some nice cool liquid..

(No not really...
Im not clued up on these guys enough to comment seriously.)

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 01:06 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Morals.

Why, Sadako. Why has this happened?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 01:09 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

laughing out loud

I know....!!!!

Pure evil bought about by a relentless needer of copouts....!!!! yes

Still rules is rules, though just means having to argue twice as many cases.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 01:36 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 04:57 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

You pinched out the turd while crying and gritting your teeth, now deal with the stench.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 06:52 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Same to you only with suitably miniscule little wanking arcs.
Like you'd ever have the testicular fortitude to say that in person...

This ones for you, buddy.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GcVnhNjWV0

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jan 23rd, 2009 at 01:23 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 01:18 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, Impediment made the call, he decided the morality clause was a good idea, so take it up with him.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 03:27 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I have no issue with him. He just did his job.
Nobody else who were pissed off by it blame him either.

But without you crying about it so much, he'd never have had to be in that position, would he...?

To think otherwise'd be like blaming the death of the child on the ambulancemen who attempted to save the kids life, rather than the driver of the car that hit her.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jan 23rd, 2009 at 03:40 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 03:32 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would have eventually happened, just so happens I was around when it did.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 03:34 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Nobody had tried to subvert intelligent debate by calling it into question in a Vs thread before.
(certainly not enough to want to call for mod intervention)
It was your predisposal for irrelevancy in that argument that bought it up.

And to compound it, after vehemently fighting for the rule to subvert the thread further, your next thread you specify 'to the death'..

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jan 23rd, 2009 at 03:44 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 03:38 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Nobody had tried to subvert intelligent debate by calling it into question in a Vs thread before.
(certainly not enough to want to call for mod intervention)
It was your predisposal for irrelevancy in that argument that bought it up.

And to compound it, after vehemently fighting for the rule to subvert the thread further, your next thread you specify 'to the death'..
Dude, you are basically saying it is OK for someone to change who a combatant is while discussing who would win.

Jedi do not use dark side powers.

Leon has a saying of "no women no kids"

Batman does not kill.

Simple.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 04:10 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

roll eyes (sarcastic) Nope that not what I was saying at all.

He does. He might not always mean it... But historically Batman has killed people. And he let Liam Neeson die in BB.

But the main point in a Violence based VS thread to argue restrict or handicap an opponent was low down weaselly tactics in abscence of a convincing argument, in that case..

Its like Gladiator where the Emporor refuses to fight Maximus without having first stabbed him like a punk before going out for the fight.

Cheap and nasty.

And it nullied most of the threads on here. Past present and future crapping up the whole section.
Thats why people were pissed.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jan 23rd, 2009 at 04:19 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 04:17 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

He didn't KILL Liam, he merely left him to die, big difference.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 04:21 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Not morally speaking it isnt.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 04:26 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did he die by Batman's hand? Did Batman administer the killing blow?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 04:27 PM