KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ninja Turtles VS Hellboy.

Ninja Turtles VS Hellboy.
Started by: jinXed by JaNx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

Ninja Turtles VS Hellboy.

The Turtles are caught on film by the BPRD. Because the Turtles act in secrecy they have been able to stay under everyone's radar, including the BPRD. The BPRD associate a rash of crimes to the Turtles and send Hellboy to take care of the lean green fighting machines.

Hellboy has two flashbang grenades and his big ass hand of doom.

The Turtles have their primary weapons.

Can the Turtles stop the red devil...,who wins?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 12:16 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

The best hope for the Turtles is for a simutaneous ambush.

If Leonardo's blades can stab/cut him yeah Id say the turtles might be able to do it. Maybe scewering Hellboy in the kidneys or spine from behind..

The nunchaku might be useless as Hellboy could probably just grab em off Michealangelo.

Raphael would be best of throwing his sai into Hellboy's eyes.

Donatello could ram his staff end on into Hellboy's windpipe.

But if Hellboy is able to block these kinds of attacks with his hand, or is impervious to their effect, then its Turtle soup for the cats in Hellboy's den.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 04:25 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Hellboy's durability is ridiculous, he punched a speeding Jeep Gran Cherokee and flipped it while sustaining no damage.

IMO, it's only a matter of time before he plucks off the turtles and wins. He would come out of it bleeding though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 07:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

raph and leo are the only ones who can damage him. Don has a bo staff and i doubt HellBoy will mind getting hit by a wooden staff. you're talking about a guy who had a ceiling crash on him after all. his durability is insane. Mich falls for the same reason. that leaves Raph and Leo. slice and dice might work for leo while Raph poking Hellboy in his vital organs alphabetically might also work......after all, Hellboy was dropped by a stab to the heart (or was it because the blade was special). Hellboy's resistance to bluntforce trauma is why Don and Mich have nothing going. Leo and Raph are the only ones who'll give him trouble but he's pretty good himself and i think neither of the turtles can absorb a shot from his gun.

Hellboy wins.

~Sado

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 07:40 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It stands to reason that he was hurt so because the spear was magical, as he's been thrown and tossed about enough and only sustained superficial cuts, were a human would have been a bleeding mass of death in the same situations.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 08:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

The Turtles are master martial artists and have also mastered their respective weapon. Would a sword or Sai through the head be enough to drop Hellboy? If so, i'm thinking that the Turtles may have the advantage. Hellboy may have the upper hand in range of motion, he can achieve great leaps but i think the Turtles are far more agile overall. Hellboy doesn't know how to fight, he just knows how to club shit. Granted, he doesn't need to know how to fight because his big ass hand often allows his inferior brawler tactics to be more than sufficient.

I'm sure the Turtles physical melee attacks will do little to hurt Hellboy but im sure they will quickly realize that and change their tactics. The Turtles superior agility would hinder hellboy's tactic of merely blitzing his opponents. And working as a team, right as one Turtle leaps away from one of Hellboy's attacks another Turtle will be their to offer support. I think, sooner or later this will allow either Raph or Leo to plant their weapon into Hellboys head. Either that, or they will just end up bleeding him out. The Turtles know each other well enough to where they can communicate without even tallking to one another. This would allow them to read each other and evaluate their current strategy. I think Hellboys only chance here is to use his flashbang grenades effectively.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 10:00 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He could either kill or incapacitate a Turtle with one punch; it stands to reason he could at least get four hits in before his durability broke.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 10:42 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Turtle soup anyone?? There isn't anything that the turtles can do to defeat Hellboy. None of their weapons can even warm him and neither can their martial arts moves

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 10:53 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

It wouldnt be a total.......... shell shock shifty ....... to see that happen.....

:

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 10:53 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
He could either kill or incapacitate a Turtle with one punch; it stands to reason he could at least get four hits in before his durability broke.

Yeah, but he has to catch them first. I'm more than sure that Hellboy will be landing a few hits on the Turtles but i also think that the Turtles can take a few hits from Hellboy. They will also be attacking and countering. Fighting as a team, the Turtles aren't just going to let Hellboy slam them. I think the Turtles are as fast as the prince from Golden army and Hellboy couldn't do dick against him until he outsmarted him.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 11:13 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Hellboy's durability is ridiculous, he punched a speeding Jeep Gran Cherokee and flipped it while sustaining no damage.

Thats because he punched it with his right of doom it is made out of some sort of special Stone.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 06:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, but he has to catch them first. I'm more than sure that Hellboy will be landing a few hits on the Turtles but i also think that the Turtles can take a few hits from Hellboy. They will also be attacking and countering. Fighting as a team, the Turtles aren't just going to let Hellboy slam them. I think the Turtles are as fast as the prince from Golden army and Hellboy couldn't do dick against him until he outsmarted him.

One hit from the hand of doom would be enough. They never showed the skill or speed as the Elf prince did in the movies, not even close on the speed aspect.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 07:03 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Kazenji
Thats because he punched it with his right of doom it is made out of some sort of special Stone.

His body still had to absorb the weight tranference of the speeding truck and he had to have the physical strength in his entire body; not just his hand to do said feat.

There's also several other scenes depicting his insane durability.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 07:06 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hellboy is pretty darn fast if I remember correctly.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 08:35 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

One hit from the hand of doom would be enough. They never showed the skill or speed as the Elf prince did in the movies, not even close on the speed aspect.

So, i guess the animated movie doesnt count?

I was drawing from that as well because their display of speed and agility in that movie seemed to be more impressive than the Princes' in 'The Golden Army'. I mean, would it be unfair to match characters from an animated movie ( even if the movie comes from a live action series ) to a live action movie character?

If we cannot use their feats from the animated movie then, yeah, i dont think the Turtles have any chance but if we can, then i still say the turtles shred Hellboy. The Turtles showed, in the animated film that they can endure massive force attacks.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 11:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

If it does, then the two Hellboy animated movies count as well and if I recall correctly, he was even more of a badass in those.

The turtles were fast in the animated movie, but I don't recall them being all that much more agile and quick than the Elven prince; I could be wrong as I watched the TMNT animation long ago.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 12:33 AM
Ilovefreemovies

Hellboy!! All the way!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 07:30 PM
Ilovefreemovies is currently offline Click here to Send Ilovefreemovies a Private Message Find more posts by Ilovefreemovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote