KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ben Wade versus Ringo.....

Ben Wade versus Ringo.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ben Wade versus Ringo.....

Ben Wade

Ringo

Simple quick draw in the streets of Tombstone at high noon. Who's the fastest?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 03:02 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ben Wade FTW.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 10:22 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

FTW of the biggest nuthugging video on youtube....?

What was that shit.
Honestly...? A bunch of stills to a Tina Turner song..?

Doc kills that motherf***er.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 04:28 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry dude, Ben just looks faster.

Gonna watch the DVDs again, I'll get back to you on this one.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 06:25 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Ben Wade is the new John Preston who was the new Bob Lee Swagger I take it?

I love it when people have no originality.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 06:41 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, Bob Lee Swagger is Bob Lee Swagger, Martin Riggs a close second. Pay attention.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 06:47 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

In order of "most raped at the action hero prison showers", you mean..?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 09:15 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, in terms of who is the biggest badass. And for the umpteenth time, bigger body count doesnt make one a bigger badass.

Jet Li in Fearless didnt kill as much a Rambo, but he'd kill Rambo h2h.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 09:19 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well coincidentally, McClane wins at biggest badass too. smile

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 09:22 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Matter of opinion.

Lets get back to the gunslingers.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 09:23 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

He was a pussy from 3 onwards. And needed Roger too much to ever truely achieve McClane's level of badasseries and shenanigans in combat..

Ok then.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 09:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Ben Wade FTW.

You finally found someone Wade can beat, kudos.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 11:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really now? Besides Doc and Ringo?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 11:49 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Really now? Besides Doc and Ringo?

erm Last I checked, the Doc/Wade debate was still going on.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 11:52 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes it is, and to me, Wade looks faster. I actually popped in the DVD to be sure.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 11:54 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Hmm, well you're certainly confident. Good luck in winning. smile

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 11:56 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Confident? Dude, I aint the one on trial here.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 11:57 PM