KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hancock Vs Superman (Returns)

Hancock Vs Superman (Returns)
Started by: Utrigita

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Utrigita

Hancock Vs Superman (Returns)

A part of me is surprised this haven't been done before and another part isn't, personally I think that Superman would win the match, my question is more would Hancock be capable of trading blows with superman for a substained amount of time ore will he just get owned with the first punch?

Superman doesn't get his heatvision, his freeze breath (I would prefere if you kept the "Superman rushes Hancock" out of the debate).

The setting is a New York (which is empty) so they can fight without being disturbed. Please post you thoughts.

Btw we assume that both operate on "max" capacity (superman can't and haven't been poisoned by Kryptonite and Hancock haven't been near his "soulmate" for a long time)

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 09:05 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Hancock Vs Superman (Returns)

Well, if you start gimping one guy off the bat to make it more even, then it's fairly obvious who would win in an 'all out/unrestrained' match.

Having said that, they're both fairly the same power-set.

Superman lifted an island, Hancock carved a gigantic heart-shape into the moon.

Bullets bounce off Superman, bullets bounce off Hancock.

Superman has kyptonite as his weakness, Hancock has a white-girl.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 09:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Superman lifted a whole island after being stabbed with kryptonite (with little bits still inside him)

And the only argument i have is that Hancock did nothing in the movie to compare to that strength.

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 09:24 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Re: Re: Hancock Vs Superman (Returns)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Well, if you start gimping one guy off the bat to make it more even, then it's fairly obvious who would win in an 'all out/unrestrained' match.

Having said that, they're both fairly the same power-set.

Superman lifted an island, Hancock carved a gigantic heart-shape into the moon.

Bullets bounce off Superman, bullets bounce off Hancock.

Superman has kyptonite as his weakness, Hancock has a white-girl.

Well my question was more if you think Hancock can survive a prolonged Hand to Hand engagement with Superman. Because as I also said imo Superman with full use of his power would defeat Hancock without great trouble.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 12:05 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Well, considering his soul mate was pretty damn strong, I think Hancock could fight Superman on even ground, and he's much faster, maybe a speedblitz?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 12:10 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Superman clocks Hancock once and KOs him. erm

Hancock has no durability feat to say he could take a single punch from Superman.

Hancock didn't carve a heart in the moon, he painted it, carving the moon would not have made it bright red.

Superman is much faster than Hancock in any way, shape, or form.

Both have shown no upper limit, difference being Superman's feats are far grander.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 12:36 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Well, it looked like he carved it, then painted it, the heart looked deeper than the rest of the moons surface.

All I'm saying is, give Hancock credit, he has reached supersonic speeds in the movie, and he took getting knocked off of a back hoe with no damage.

Supes might have grander feats, but it doesn't mean he outright trumps Hancock.

Also I think Hancock 2 is coming out, yaaaay!!!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 12:39 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by KingD19
Well, it looked like he carved it, then painted it, the heart looked deeper than the rest of the moons surface.

All I'm saying is, give Hancock credit, he has reached supersonic speeds in the movie, and he took getting knocked off of a back hoe with no damage.

Supes might have grander feats, but it doesn't mean he outright trumps Hancock.

Also I think Hancock 2 is coming out, yaaaay!!!
1. Show me.

2. Supersonic speeds? Superman's speed was Relativistic to FTL. Superman is MUCH faster.

3. Yeah it does.

4. Indeed, I enjoyed the first.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 01:10 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Re: Hancock Vs Superman (Returns)

Originally posted by Utrigita
(I would prefere if you kept the "Superman rushes Hancock" out of the debate).

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 01:39 AM
NemeBro

Alright, can do, but Superman has still proven far stronger.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 01:46 AM
Utrigita

Not disagreeing with you ore anything just pointing out that I would prefere that you kept speed out of this battle which I intended to be more of a h2h combat scenario without the flying speed being a decisive factor.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 01:51 AM
Darth Martin

Superman>Hancock

The fact that Hancock is being handicapped in this fight is a testament to which and should tell you something. erm

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 02:22 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

who the **** paints the moon

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 06:22 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

They're both pretty much the same thing, just social class counterparts. I'd have to pin all of this on Superman though, as I'm judging all of this on exerience, which I would suppose Superman would have a lot of since it was the same Supes that took a leave of absence and came back.

Regardless, Benny rapes them both, then farts on their remains.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 06:38 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Mairuzu

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 02:52 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Mairuzu

Paint the moon...,sounds like a jewel song laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 03:13 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

laughing out loud

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 03:26 PM
golem370

Superman(Routh) vs Hancock

Hancock after coming out of his Aneseia finds out that Clark Kent has married his estranged wife and he is fighting mad. Who wins

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 08:52 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

This is going to be closed. It's been done atleast 5 times.

Superman wins.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 09:08 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

hancock wins

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 09:13 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote