KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Rocky vs. Rambo

Rocky vs. Rambo
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Rocky vs. Rambo

Both in a boxing match.

Who wins?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 03:32 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rocky KOs Rambo in three rounds.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 05:11 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Rambo accidentally rips out Rocky's throat.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 06:34 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

spite, rocky is a trained boxer, unless Rambo shoots him or somehow spikes his water, Rambo goes down in the first round

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 08:00 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

rambo makes boobytraps in the ring when no one was looking and kills him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 07:39 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
spite, rocky is a trained boxer, unless Rambo shoots him or somehow spikes his water, Rambo goes down in the first round

Spite? erm Hardly. Rambo's a trained grunt, isn't he? Doesn't the army give extensive close combat training which includes boxing?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 08:41 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Rambo ftw.

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 09:06 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Expect Rambo to win and The Judges to immediately disqualify him for violatin teh rules *headbutts forearms and elbows*

Rocky wins on Points

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 12:32 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Spite? erm Hardly. Rambo's a trained grunt, isn't he? Doesn't the army give extensive close combat training which includes boxing?

yes, but being that Rambo constantly used his weapons in the movies, Rocky beats the shiite out of him

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 08:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah, thats completely different than boxing though. In a no holds grudge match, Rambo would destroy Rocky. In a boxing match, however, Rocky would probably kill Rambo.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 09:17 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

rocky'll get knocked down and then Mickey's ghost will show up again and save him from the KO. fact.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 09:35 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Sado22
rocky'll get knocked down and then Mickey's ghost will show up again and save him from the KO. fact.

and then afterward Rocky will say "Yo Adrienne, we did iittttt"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 07:13 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

no adriane's dead sad

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 08:25 PM
jinXed by JaNx

lol yeah, Micky comes back just to tell Rocky...,"You're a bum ROCK"

Then Rocky chases chickens and races black people on a beach and becomes a badass again

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 08:36 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Sado22
no adriane's dead sad

it will be her ghost Rocky will see

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:09 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
lol yeah, Micky comes back just to tell Rocky...,"You're a bum ROCK"

Then Rocky chases chickens and races black people on a beach and becomes a badass again
laughing

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:16 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Rambo would win until the music begin, and it's power-up Rocky to the point that he comes back and gives the K.O. to Rambo.

Dude, Rocky is a WH champion.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 04:37 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

unless Pauly is there to phuck up his life again! mad

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 08:44 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Rambo would win until the music begin, and it's power-up Rocky to the point that he comes back and gives the K.O. to Rambo.

Dude, Rocky is a WH champion.

Yeah unfortunately no one can combat the Rocky montage.

Well they don't teach you how to box, they teach you how to fight..and besides it's army training, so it sucks.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 03:57 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote