KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Eric Draven (The Crow) vs Blade (uhm Blade)

Eric Draven (The Crow) vs Blade (uhm Blade)
Started by: LDHZenkai

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Eric Draven (The Crow) vs Blade (uhm Blade)

Takes place in a warehouse. blade doesn't have any explosives or submachine guns. Both get a sword.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 08:50 AM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Draven wins, i think, without a doubt. The Crow can just fly away and stay out of the warehouse and Draven will be invincible with no weakness. Although, i'm not sure how decapitation would affect him

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 03:46 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

He would regenerate.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 08:56 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

If it's a battle to the death, then Eric would eventually win simply because he can't die as long as the crow lives. However, Blade is the superior combatant and would beat the crap out of Eric until he got tired.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 11:56 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

At which point Draven would bend Blade over and stick his sword up his ass.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 12:03 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

poor blade. He really didn't get a proper send off. After an incredible sequel and a great cast for the third installment. It's all ruined by a thugged out Dracula and a piss poor television show. Damn, other jail i don't think things could get any worse for....,nvm.

wink

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 01:28 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Invincibility pwns.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 03:02 AM
Darth Martin

Blade is better but couldn't kill him.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 07:47 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote