KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Aaron Hallum vs Jason Bourne

?
This poll is closed.
Bourne 0 0%
Hallum 0 0%
Total: 0 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Aaron Hallum vs Jason Bourne
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Aaron Hallum vs Jason Bourne

Aaron Hallum(Benicio del Toro) from The Hunted(2003). Jason Bourne is led to believe that Aaron is the next CIA operative that will try to assassinate him next. He goes looking for him unarmed. Aaron is armed with a knife and gets the drop on Bourne. Fights in a swamp/woods enviorment similar to in The Hunted. Aaron is camoflauged and Bourne is in regular clothes. Who wins.

Aaron Hollam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ludC...feature=related (2:45-5:25)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72K7...feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEmB...feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1izw6ZsPSp0

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 08:12 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I'm sure jason isnt going to go marching into the swamp/woods without expecting anything to happen.

Bourne would be prepared. I think a better fight would be if bourne was dropped off in the woods with regular clothing unarmed, he's a beast man.

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 08:24 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I'm sure jason isnt going to go marching into the swamp/woods without expecting anything to happen.

Bourne would be prepared. I think a better fight would be if bourne was dropped off in the woods with regular clothing unarmed, he's a beast man.
That's the situation. smile Bourne doesn't suspect any confrontation. Aaron gets the drop on him.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 08:30 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Mairuzu

That's the situation, Bourne isn't expecting any kind of confrontation. Aaron totally gets the drop on him.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 08:32 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Oh okay, well if its that way, don't you think Hallum would toy with Bourne at first? Like he somewhat did with those hunters?

If so then he'd be underestimating him. Bourne would come out victorious.

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 08:39 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

Originally posted by Darth Martin
That's the situation, Bourne isn't expecting any kind of confrontation. Aaron totally gets the drop on him.

How can Bourne go looking for this guy & not be prepared whatsoever? If he thinks Hallum is an assassin and he goes looking for him, it's pretty stupid to go after a deadly assassin with nothing at all. However, for the sake of the thread I'll go ahead and say that if Aaron's first attack, which is supposedly unexpected, isn't a fatal blow, then he'll most likely end up losing. Hunted was a great movie and Benicio was bad ass, but I just don't think he got enough skill to take on Bourne. Tommy Lee was older and still give him a good fight. Bourne is younger, stronger and more skilled so he should definately take this. I see Bourne either taking Aaron's knife away and killing HIM with it, or Bourne just knocking the knife away and then proceed to finish Aaron off with his bare hands.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 09:00 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Those super-assassins that Bourne killed also had "the drop" on him, yet he stabbed them with a pen, slapped with a towel, beat with a book and shot with a goose shotgun, so I'm not certain this guy can succeed where those others have failed time and time again.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 09:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

The guy from Identity that attcked in the apartment. Check. I'll give you him.

No one else got the drop on Bourne to my knowledge.

And give Tommy Lee Jones' character credit, he practically trained him how to use that weapon and employ that fighting style. Sorta like Kenobi knowing Skywalker in their duel to a certain degree. Bourne was trained the same as Desh and all of those other operatives. Hallum is unique and has a different style. The deck is stacked in his favor. The fight's in the woods, he has a knife, Bourne is unarmed(for the moment atleast) and, Aaron gets the drop on him.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 09:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Bourne doesn't have a problem fighting armed opponents while he has nothing but his cock.

Bourne has been "dropped" on before, he dealt with it.

Bourne's fighting skill is unparalleled, he takes out multiple opponents and not just ordinary civillians and goons, top mofos.

So, no, this isn't stacked in Toro's favor, if we take movie feats.

Edit: Whatever Hallum can do, Bourne is likely better, this includesbut is not limited to killing, stalking, cooking and origami.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 9th, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 09:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

Originally posted by Darth Martin
And give Tommy Lee Jones' character credit, he practically trained him how to use that weapon and employ that fighting style.

Oh, believe me, I'm not taking anything away from Tommy. He was bad ass too, I was just saying he was alot older then when he was first training Hallum. Now that years have past, Aaron's become a master and Tommy's character, although still very skilled, has aged and maybe got a bit rusty and is definately nowhere near Bourne's calibur.....even in Tommy's prime.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 10:08 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote