KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The Joker vs. Patrick Bateman

The Joker vs. Patrick Bateman
Started by: Itzak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Itzak
The other extreme

The Joker vs. Patrick Bateman

This just came to me a few minutes ago, thought it would be interesting...

Anywho, scenario 1: Takes place in hells kitchen, or the same place Patrick left the bodies. Joker has his knifes and a crowbar, Patrick has his axe and is naked so The Joker could easily be distracted.
Scenario 2: Who is crazier?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 03:04 AM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: The Joker vs. Patrick Bateman

1) Bateman's hot body aside, the Joker throws a knife and kills him.
2) Joker

Your name is Jew for Isaak.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 07:10 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

is that politically correct?????
And are you a fairy Itzak?
*cough*lucky number slevin*cough*

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 07:22 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
1) Bateman's hot body aside, the Joker throws a knife and kills him.
2) Joker

Your name is Jew for Isaak.

Would it be different if Patrick had his chainsaw?

Not that I disagree with you, but for the sake of conversation... The Joker doesn't go around eating people. Then again maybe they're not even on the same level of craziness.

Really? I had no idea, cool. But I do know it also comes from the name Isaac which is Hebrew.

Originally posted by omgchos
is that politically correct?????
And are you a fairy Itzak?
*cough*lucky number slevin*cough*

On Easter, yeah.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 02:09 PM
Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Itzak
Would it be different if Patrick had his chainsaw?

Not that I disagree with you, but for the sake of conversation... The Joker doesn't go around eating people. Then again maybe they're not even on the same level of craziness.

Really? I had no idea, cool. But I do know it also comes from the name Isaac which is Hebrew.

Unless he can throw that chainsaw faster than the clown can throw his knife, no.

Cannibalism in regards to insanity is way overrated, imo.

When I was in Israel, I met a Jew named Itzak, only reason I said that.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 04:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Joker is too smart. Bateman is too impulsive which would likely be his downfall since Joker would be more likely to predict and plan for Bateman's reactions.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 09:06 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Joker doesn't plan, he's reactive. The Yang to Batman's proactive, Yin.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 09:09 PM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Originally posted by Robtard
Joker doesn't plan, he's reactive. The Yang to Batman's proactive, Yin.

Joker doesn't plan Wtf?

He just fell right into that bank robbery?

He just all of the sudden planted a bomb while he was trippin out and told the city they had to kill someone to stop it from torching a hospital?

He just accidentally put the hostages into his henchmens suits, while his henchman were made to look like hostages so the cops would snipe the hostages?

On a whim he had Dent and Dawse kidnapped and strapped to explosives, and then when batman beat on him he went "how do i get outta this? Oh wait i've got it i'll tell batman where they are so he'll leave and then ill use that bomb i put into one of my henchman the other day to escape the precint and kidnap the accountant, BRILLIANT".

and finally he tricked harvey dent into becoming a criminal so he could mess up his image, cuz it came to him while he was crossdressing in the hospital that day.

Wow. Fool doesn't plan a thing.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 08:09 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

The movie version of Patrick Bateman is so ridiculously watered down compared to the book that he's not even worth mention. But either way, Joker wins. Bateman is just a lunatic, Joker is a genius lunatic.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:09 PM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah that nailgun/starved rat/cheese/tube incident never made it into the movie. I was disgusted by it's omission.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:50 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote