KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The Joker vs the Crow

The Joker vs the Crow
Started by: Davis Bloome

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

The Joker vs the Crow

In a straight up brawl between these two, who wins?

Whirlwind of Chaos

Last edited by Davis Bloome on Jun 25th, 2009 at 11:19 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 11:12 PM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The Crow would massacre Joker, since Eric is a supernatural being.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 11:16 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Supernatural? Yes, but can't he still be hurt to an extent?

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 11:19 PM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah, he feels pain but that's about it. While the Joker goes off on some stupid rant about chaos, Draven would put a bullet in his head.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 11:32 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

So he can be hurt, just won't die? Only saw part of the film.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 11:51 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Draven's powers derive from the crow, itself.

Kill the crow, and the avenger will die/can be hurt.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 12:53 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Could have sworn this was made already...

Crow kills Joker. Joker doesnt care. End.

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 01:09 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Draven is invincible. durh.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 01:26 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Draven is invincible. durh.

Tyler Durrrrrrrden.

Matt Daaaaaaaaamon.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 01:30 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Tyler Durrrrrrrden.

Matt Daaaaaaaaamon.
Price check on Vagiclean, aisle 5.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 01:31 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The Joker would get in a few licks before he dies

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 03:23 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Draven's powers derive from the crow, itself.

Kill the crow, and the avenger will die/can be hurt.
Yeah, Draven was shit at the end.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 03:31 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Darth Martin
So he can be hurt, just won't die? Only saw part of the film.

yeah, just as imped said. As long as the Crow stays unharmed, Draven will instantly heal.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 11:01 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

The Crow crushes the Joker.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 06:43 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
yeah, just as imped said. As long as the Crow stays unharmed, Draven will instantly heal.
And feel no pain.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 06:28 AM
Nightstick

Neither Nicholson or Ledger Joker's really have a chance. Ledger Joker had some h2h skills and Nicholson Joker could take a pounding, but as others have said The Crow is damn hard to hurt.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 08:49 AM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

What? Nicholson's Joker couldn't take a pounding, he actually showed he was in pain...and he bled. Ledger's Joker not only didn't bleed, but relished in the fact that he was being beaten.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 09:45 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
What? Nicholson's Joker couldn't take a pounding, he actually showed he was in pain...and he bled. Ledger's Joker not only didn't bleed, but relished in the fact that he was being beaten.

What a wonderful trait to help win a fight.

Crow beats his ass

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 01:40 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightstick

Originally posted by Davis Bloome

Lets take a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vBh...feature=related

He takes reapeted shots from Anthology Batman, who can punch threw the Batmobile, headbutt threw aircraft glass, hoist grow men above his head, hit men with enough force to send them flying over the top of a car, etc etc. Even in this clip we see Bats catch Vale one handed while dangling from the other and easily lift her to safety. Heck not only does Joker take the beating, but he make goofy sound effects, laughs, jokes, and pulls out gags while taking it. In other words yes, Nicholson Joker can take a beating.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 06:51 AM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF difference does it make? Neither can even harm Draven.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 07:01 AM