KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Rorschach vs. Agent 47

Rorschach vs. Agent 47
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Rorschach vs. Agent 47

Rorschach is hired by the chief of police to guard a terrorist from an assassin. They want the terrorist alive because he's carrying intel that's important to the United States. In the prison, 47 is disguised as an officer and manages to get past most of security. He walks into the cell the terrorist is in and grabs out a silencer. Suddenly, he feels a tight grip on his shoulder and is tossed out of the cell. Before 47 can fire his gun at the attacker, Rorscach kicks it out of his hand. 47 gets back up in a fighting stance.

Fight is H2H. Weapons aren't allowed.

Who will win?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 10:00 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Rorschach fighting in a prison............Oh shit! cool

47 handled all of those assassins with the swords so........but Rorschach is the physical superior. I've only seen Hitman once but I don't think 47's nearly as resourceful as someone of Rorschach's calibre.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 10:11 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

best thing about hitman was olga, hope she is in the sequel..

Rorschach should win after a decent fight

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 10:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Rorschach for the win, but in my opinion it's a very close fight.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 10:13 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
best thing about hitman was olga, hope she is in the sequel..
I don't want a sequel. sad

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 10:14 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Please don't be talking about Hitman 2 in here. This is Rorschach vs. 47 okay? So don't be off topic.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 10:16 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Yes sir!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 10:21 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yes sir!

Now drop down and give me 20! After that, clean the floors with your toothbrush.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 10:28 PM
Darth Martin

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 10:43 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Rorshach

And he'll eat your beans too.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 11:15 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I would think that 47 would win since he was trained well on not only guns but hand to hand fighting as well but when I saw Rorschach fighting those goons, I've began having second thoughts. Maybe it's a tie.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 10:24 PM
Darth Martin

I don't remember any notable H2H combat from him unless you count the sword fight on the train. Rorschach on the other hand took a pounding from Ozymandias and took out I'm guessing atleast dozen S.W.A.T. members in H2H.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 10:34 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

47 is superhuman so I think he won't have too much trouble with Rorschach but I'm not completely sure.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 10:39 PM
Darth Martin

How do you figure he's superhuman? He's certainly not on Rorschach's level.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 10:44 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

How do you figure he's superhuman? He's certainly not on Rorschach's level.

Since Hitman is based on the videogame, 47 has his videogame counterparts abilities. Being superhuman, 47 can take more than five bullets although I don't think this was shown in the movie but chances are that he can take a lot of bullets and still survive. I know this isn't a gun fight but it shows how tough 47 is.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 10:51 PM
Darth Martin

Sorry dude. Only feats that were shown or strongly alluded to in the films. They won't let us bring in EU feats for Star Wars characters and such so the video game argument isn't valid.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 10:59 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Sorry dude. Only feats that were shown or strongly alluded to in the films. They won't let us bring in EU feats for Star Wars characters and such so the video game argument isn't valid.

Goddang it. Oh well, this isn't the first thread of mine that failed sad

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 11:07 PM
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Goddang it. Oh well, this isn't the first thread of mine that failed sad
You can say that again.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 03:20 AM
Premo is currently offline Click here to Send Premo a Private Message Find more posts by Premo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Premium
You can say that again.

Go be an ass somewhere else.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 09:57 PM