KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Jack Travis versus Joshua....

Jack Travis versus Joshua....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jack Travis versus Joshua....

Jack Travis (Villian from Lethal Weapon 3) versus Joshua (Blond headed villian from Lethal Weapon 1), h2h combat. The fight takes place in Murtaugh's front yard, at night, in the pouring rain.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:21 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Travis is favoured better when armed.

So I suspect that its Busey for the win.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:26 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, Travis was always running away when fighting, Busey stood his ground. Plus the zippo scene was pwnage.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:27 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Didnt Murtaugh wind up shooting him after Riggs took an ass kicking off of him, though...? (Making the man poetically eat copkiller rounds? (EX cop killer rounds)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:30 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Riggs pwned Joshua, showed mercy and let him live, then he and Murtaugh capped him.

Hey, wasn't Karl killed by Al, not Mac?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:31 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I was talking about against Travis, obviously, from the death-by-cop-killer rounds reference.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:33 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No. Travis nailed Riggs, fled, Murtaugh tossed Riggs the cop killer loaded MAC 10, Riggs capped him.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:37 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Ahhhh. Thats right. Yes.

Either way, Travis seemed to whip Riggs.
Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm.

His stock is rising.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:38 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Travis had the upper hand, Riggs still killed him, just like ninja chick had the upper hand, but Mac killed her. Win is win, right? yes

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:40 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhh kiiiiiiiinda.

Except that McClane still killed Ninja Chick unarmed.

Much more resourceful.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:43 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

SUV is unarmed?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:43 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Legally speaking,you dont need a firearms/offensive weapon license for one.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:52 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still a weapon, dude. a BIG one. One that goes VROOOOOOM.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:53 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Dude a f**king paperclip is a deadly weapon in the hands of McClane.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:54 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, it isnt.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:33 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yes it is. He could ram it through your eye.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:36 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Riggs can do the same with a dog biscuit.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:38 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Nah. We never see Riggs deploying a dog biscuit of anything like it in killing.

McClane stabbed a guys brain with good old H20.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:40 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You mean he killed Meat from Porkys with an icicle. Pretty much the same as killing him with a knife.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:45 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Except that it was much more impressively lucky/creative than a knife.

Knives are predictable and you can get arrested for carrying a knife.

But not an icicle.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 06:47 PM