KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The Hitcher vs. Rusty Nail

The Hitcher vs. Rusty Nail
Started by: Tattoos N Scars

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

The Hitcher vs. Rusty Nail

The stranger from the Movie "Hitcher" takes on Rusty Nail from "Joyride".

Rusty Nail pulls into a truckstop and the Hitcher asks him for a ride. Rusty Nail insults him and refuses to let him get in his rig.

Of course, this leads to a war as the Hitcher begins his pursuit to make Rusty Nail's life pure hell. However, the Hitcher doesn't have a clue that he will be messin' with another evil psychopath.

This is a game of cat and mouse. Who will be the last man standing in the end?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 10:51 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

hahahahah

TGFwashere

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 10:54 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rutger Hauer's Hitcher?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 10:58 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Rutger Hauer's Hitcher?

Nah, this movie came out not too long ago...not even two years ago. These two college kids pick him up...and then not far down the road...they manage to get him out of their car. When they do that, he starts stalkin' them...and he kills a shitload of cops in the process...actually framing the kids for their murders.

If you haven't seen the movie...the guy is a monster.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 11:04 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Nah, this movie came out not too long ago...not even two years ago. These two college kids pick him up...and then not far down the road...they manage to get him out of their car. When they do that, he starts stalkin' them...and he kills a shitload of cops in the process...actually framing the kids for their murders.

If you haven't seen the movie...the guy is a monster.
It's a remake of an 80's movie, you know. Same story, and Hauer is much more diabolical.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 11:06 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Candy Cane. Come in candy cane

TGFwashere

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 11:07 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
It's a remake of an 80's movie, you know. Same story, and Hauer is much more diabolical.

Really? I haven't seen the Rutger Hauer movie. I'll see if I can find that and check it out.

But, do you think he'd mess up Rusty Nail?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 11:09 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Really? I haven't seen the Rutger Hauer movie. I'll see if I can find that and check it out.

But, do you think he'd mess up Rusty Nail?
**** yeah, he'd have Rusty Nail working a corner for him.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 11:13 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 11:16 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes..
sumone whose actually seen joyride
as much as i luv rusty nail,he was a REALLY good villian,
john ryder was like death personified,like a sadistic,almost supernatural anton chigurh

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 08:14 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didnt someone do a Ryder vs. Chigur thread?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 12:52 AM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope.ryder would win that though

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 06:13 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:40 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

wouldn't that be a cool movie.if rusty picks up anton,who is doing a hit,and john.then all the stuff happens and whatever.rusty and anton escape and try to hunt down their attacker(and anton wants to kill both of them for seeing him),john wants to kill the other 2 cause they escpaed and thats what he do,and rusty nail cause he's psycho

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:46 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chigur was doing his job. Rusty Nail was delivering payback. Ryder? Dude did it for FUN.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:48 PM