KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Rorschach versus Danny the Dog...

Rorschach versus Danny the Dog...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rorschach versus Danny the Dog...

Rorschach versus Danny the Dog (Jet Li's "Unleashed.) Danny's boss sees Rorschach, who is responsible for him going to prison years ago, and decides to settle the score. He unleashes Danny, who rushes at Rorschach, set to kill.

Hand to hand combat in a convenience store, anything goes, to the death.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 08:14 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Danny the Dog!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 02:05 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

It's been awhile. Could you post a video.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 02:07 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of Danny in action?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 02:08 AM
Darth Martin

Yes.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 02:09 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Enjoy.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 02:11 AM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmmm.
i really want to say danny, but shaq was whuppin everyone's ass short of ozzy level.so i'll go wit shaq ftw

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 06:33 AM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wrong. Danny eats his lunch.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 06:49 AM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

wat has danny done that puts him above shaq

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 06:56 AM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, watch the vids.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:00 AM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

urm..........
(has stupid look on face)
nvr saw that part of the movie

danny in a curbstomp

it's good for the bones

Last edited by gobstakid777 on Aug 24th, 2009 at 07:05 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:03 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Atta boy.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:03 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Rorchach wishes he was in a much better movie as he gets his ass handed to him

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 06:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Rorschach wishes he was in a much better movie? Ugh, Watchmen was excellent. Can't say the same for Unleashed.

And Jet Li wins this.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Rorschach knocks Danny the **** out via large tomato can(s) thrown to the head while the stupid 'dog' rushes in, as typical. /the end

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, Danny will make Rorschach his *****.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dude, Danny will make Rorschach his *****.

Danny will be knocked out before he gets close enough to touch Rorschach, as you gave Rorschach a convenience store full of makeshift weapons to use against Danny.

Like I said, fight ends with Danny taking a thrown can(s) to the head as he rushes in.

Edit: I also question if Danny is physically strong enough to hurt Rorschach (if he got close), as Rorschach took kicks strong enough to send him flying 50 feet back.

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 24th, 2009 at 08:18 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

A can does Danny in? Dude, thats lunacy. Danny is stronger AND faster than Rorschach, the vid I posted shows that.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
A can does Danny in? Dude, thats lunacy. Danny is stronger AND faster than Rorschach, the vid I posted shows that.

A can(s) to the head, to be precise. If Rorschach is close to the Tobasco/hot sauce asile, then Danny can expect a spash of that in his eyes too.

Stronger is questionable, faster he is for sure. His speed won't mean shit when he ko'd from a distance, it's also questionable (as I have shown) whether he could harm Rorschach, should thrown-can-to-the-head attack fail.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:25 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, forget about the cans, lets say the cans are sold out, it goes close quarter h2h. Geez.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:29 PM