KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Michael Myers is in Nakatomi Plaza

Michael Myers is in Nakatomi Plaza
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Michael Myers is in Nakatomi Plaza

(please log in to view the image)
The serial killer from Rob Zombie's remake Halloween, Michael Myers replaces John McClane and is stuck in the Die Hard scenario. Hans Grube and his gang overtake the building but Myers escapes before they can even be aware of his presence. He starts out armed with nothing but a large kitchen knive and some rope. He can acquire objects to aid him but is not allowed to use firearms. Can he do what McClane did? Better? Worse?

Things to Consider
1. Myers has no connection with the police. He gets no assisstance from Al.
2. He doesn't use firearms. But he is far more stealthier and physically imposing than McClane.
3. Myers will use explosives if he acquires them for the sake of this thread but no firearms.
4. Myers has no feelings or sympathy for the hostages.
5. Myers is allowed to listen on a stolen radio for intel.
6. Hans and his gang are heavily armed.

Rules
1. Myers must prevent Hans and his gang of terrorists from leaving the building.
2. Myers isn't allowed to use guns.

Last edited by Darth Martin on Aug 25th, 2009 at 03:27 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 03:23 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

*ch ch ch ch ha ha ha ha*

Everyone is already slaughtered by Jason "The Bad-ass Killing Machine* Vohrees before Michael "Slowpoke" Myers enter the building.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 03:31 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Even gimped version of Michael Clears it. And after he kills the terrorists he'll kill the hostages because hes Michael Myers.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 03:55 AM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes Pretty much.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 05:02 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Remember, the terrorrists have heavy machine guns and explosives. They are trained and Hans is one smart cookie.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 10:27 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Oh I am taking into account of that. However Michael's stealth = 1000 better than McClane. And hes way more lethal than McClane. And ya know i gots love for McClane

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 01:06 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder....Myers kills a few terrorists, then is under machine gun fire, sees an MP5 on the ground next to him.......

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 01:21 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Michael wouldnt use a gun. You realize how many guns he could of used over the years? it's not his style, he's an OG

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 02:01 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, but if 10 terrorists have him pinned down, and his only option is stepping out and being shot to shit........

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 04:57 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

LOL 10 terrorists would never have him pinned down. So that scenario is totally irrelevant, and even if they did he'd get shot then get back up when they left and kill them al over

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 06:29 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

michael rapes!

TGFwashere

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 06:46 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I wonder....Myers kills a few terrorists, then is under machine gun fire, sees an MP5 on the ground next to him.......
Read the OP.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 07:58 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, I know, I was just saying.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 08:50 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I don't know if he could prevent ALL the thieves/terrorists leaving.
If they left all spread out, he cant be everywhere at once....
Does he have Argylle punch out that Nerd guy (The only survivor on the robber team) in the garage..?

But I largely feel that its a big Myers win over pretty much all the Gruberites, should they stay and fight.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 08:21 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Myers gets shot at least 1000 times, gets back up looks around at everyone and starts torip the bad guys and hostages to shreds

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 07:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Now a 1000 bullets would put Myers out of this.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 07:26 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Im not sure if a 1000 bullets even would. Of course we dont know because its never happened, but I think he'd still live. Even gimp Michael would.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 09:26 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually think he loses.He's not gonna survive decapitation,via 1,000 submachine gun rounds

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 09:33 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

I love how you think that all the terrorists are clumped together and dont take into account that Michael's stealth is 100fold on everyone in the building.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 09:35 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

well there are serveral factors to consider.he could win,but u can't say there's no chance he couldn't tho.all someone needs is the right shot and it's over

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 09:37 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote