KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Michael Myers vs Jacob Goodnight

Michael Myers vs Jacob Goodnight
Started by: Tattoos N Scars

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Michael Myers vs Jacob Goodnight

Jacob Goodnight(Kane from the See No Evil movie) moves to Haddonfield, IL...into Mike Myers old place. With townsfolk disappearing, they assume Michael Myers has come home.

Eventually, Michael does return...and when he walks into his old home...he discovers Goodnight there. They both battle it out....which one is the last monster standing?

Round 1. Original Myers.

Round 2. Rob Zombie Myers.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:10 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI
these clips say it all.myers wins both rounds

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:11 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Goodnight has a size advantage..and maybe even a strength advantage on the original Myers. Current Myers and Goodnight are about the same size.

If Goodnight grapples Myers with that hook...he's gonna throw him around.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:14 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

like i said.look at the clips

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:15 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gobstakid777
like i said.look at the clips

I looked at it..but, it's just a music video.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:19 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I looked at it..but, it's just a music video.

do u no what rickrolling is?

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:22 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

OG Michael wins no matter what. As for gimp Michael he also still wins. Goodnight isnt nothing to even being close on either of their levels. You might wanna pit him against maybe Jason at best.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:28 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by Kaibs
OG Michael wins no matter what. As for gimp Michael he also still wins. Goodnight isnt nothing to even being close on either of their levels. You might wanna pit him against maybe Jason at best.

Nah, actually i think Jason wreck Myers. I see Goodnight and Myers about even.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:30 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, actually i think Jason wreck Myers. I see Goodnight and Myers about even.

nah.mike would've easily survived the fall that killed goodnight

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:31 PM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

nah.mike would've easily survived the fall that killed goodnight

I'm sure Goodnight isn't dead...they're talking about a sequel of that movie.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:33 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm sure Goodnight isn't dead...they're talking about a sequel of that movie.

well until that comes out, goodnight is offically dead.so yea..

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:38 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Just becuase you see it doesnt make it true. I am not going to thrash you for your opinion, but you are sadly wrong on so many levels its an epic fail.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:40 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just becuase you see it doesnt make it true. I am not going to thrash you for your opinion, but you are sadly wrong on so many levels its an epic fail.

well that still only puts him in a stalemate.He might be able to overcome original mike. RZ mike,he has no chance in hell of actually beating him

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:43 PM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I can say ditto on your part. Myers has done nothing to show he's on Jason's level. When Myers takes out elite soldiers like Jason did in Jason X...get back to me.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:44 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

I can say ditto on your part. Myers has done nothing to show he's on Jason's level. When Myers takes out elite soldiers like Jason did in Jason X...get back to me.

LOL Jason X wasnt even in canon. That's not even Jason. That's jason with ****ing Cybernetic enhancements.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:46 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

well that still only puts him in a stalemate.He might be able to overcome original mike. RZ mike,he has no chance in hell of actually beating him

Reverse that statement and you're right.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:46 PM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

LOL Jason X wasnt even in canon. That's not even Jason. That's jason with ****ing Cybernetic enhancements.

Dude, you're an intransigent moron...it is canon. He killed those ****in' soldiers before the upgrade.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:51 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

You're joking? You ****ing dumbshit. I was going to be nice to your ignorance on the subject but now that you want to talk like a big guy I will not mind making you look like a ****tard. The last Jason movie that was CANON to the series was Jason Goes To Hell. Do you understand that? It's called JASON GOES TO HELL. Look it up on IMBD its a real movie. Jason X is in the future known as 2010. The Government "catches" him. The government didnt even know about his ****ing existance in the actual storyline. See this is how you know you have no god damn idea what you're talking about. Next thing you will say is Freddy vs Jason was totally canon as well right? Cause Jason killed a bunch of teenagers it was totally apart of the Friday the 13th Series. You pissant do your research before you try saying some shit that you have no idea about. And also speaking of which. How many times has Jason actually died? MANY ****ING TIMES. Michael Myers? ZERO.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:58 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

sdjlkfjsdfsdfs

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:59 PM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

You're joking? You ****ing dumbshit. I was going to be nice to your ignorance on the subject but now that you want to talk like a big guy I will not mind making you look like a ****tard. The last Jason movie that was CANON to the series was Jason Goes To Hell. Do you understand that? It's called JASON GOES TO HELL. Look it up on IMBD its a real movie. Jason X is in the future known as 2010. The Government "catches" him. The government didnt even know about his ****ing existance in the actual storyline. See this is how you know you have no god damn idea what you're talking about. Next thing you will say is Freddy vs Jason was totally canon as well right? Cause Jason killed a bunch of teenagers it was totally apart of the Friday the 13th Series. You pissant do your research before you try saying some shit that you have no idea about. And also speaking of which. How many times has Jason actually died? MANY ****ING TIMES. Michael Myers? ZERO.

Dude, shut up before I find you and slap the piss out of you. It is apparent you know...JACK SHIT. It is canon...do your own ****in' research and you'll find it out. Jason X is part of CONTINUITY...future CONTINUITY...but, CONTINUITY nevertheless. You can't pick and choose what YOU think is CONTINUITY.

Also....do you know what a RETCON is? Apparently not. If Friday the 13th movies were continually made after Jason Goes to Hell...then, apparently Jason's DEATH was RETCONNED....say it with me.....RETCONNED. Jason either escaped Hell, or it is retconned to never have happened...since Jason returned for Part Ten. You must be retarded or somethin' to not understand this.

Same as in comics...Doomsday killed Superman, but Superman's death was retconned...he never died...he's back now...and you think Superman's current titles aren't CONTINUITY???? Grow a brain moron!!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 10:09 PM