KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thunderlips vs. Ivan Drago

Thunderlips vs. Ivan Drago
Started by: Luminatus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thunderlips vs. Ivan Drago

The Ultimate Male vs. the roided up Russian.

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 07:11 PM
Luminatus is currently offline Click here to Send Luminatus a Private Message Find more posts by Luminatus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Drago. Stronger, faster, long jab.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 07:18 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Thunderlips goes down to the 'roid dude

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 07:27 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Drago would make the thunderlips kiss his Russian steel ass

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 07:48 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thunderlips is nearly 7 feet and almost 400 pounds. He shrugged off a steel chair to the back and even bare-knuckled Rocky barely hurt him.
I say if he can get Drago down to the ground and grapple, he can win.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 08:30 PM
Luminatus is currently offline Click here to Send Luminatus a Private Message Find more posts by Luminatus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Steel chair? Don't you mean that wooden stall that Paulie hit him with? Sorry but that was Paulie for crying out loud, I doubt he'd have any effect on Thunderlips even with a stall, if it was someone else like say...Rocky who had hit him then chances are it woulda hurt thunderlips. Bare Knuckled Rocky damn well did hurt him. Drago can take this guy down.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 08:43 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
Drago would make the thunderlips kiss his Russian steel ass
"I'm zee Drago, *****!!!"

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 10:48 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Thunderlips is stronger physically, I'm sure...punching power doesn't equal pure strength. Some martial artists can punch through bricks and boards with their hitting techniques, but there are many more guys that can bench press much more than any martial artist...and still not be able to punch through that stuff without breaking their hands.

Drago would still win though. Even in Rocky, Wrestling was still seen as a staged event. Drago, an actual fighter, would KO Hogan...really fast.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 11:19 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mhm, half a round, maybe.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 11:20 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Thunderlips is stronger physically, I'm sure...punching power doesn't equal pure strength. Some martial artists can punch through bricks and boards with their hitting techniques, but there are many more guys that can bench press much more than any martial artist...and still not be able to punch through that stuff without breaking their hands.

Drago would still win though. Even in Rocky, Wrestling was still seen as a staged event. Drago, an actual fighter, would KO Hogan...really fast.

True but we've seen Drago lifting more than we've seen TL so there really isn't anything that points to TL being stronger, he gets one shotted here.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 12:34 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i really don't see Drago getting to many opportunities to unleash clean hits. Thunderlips is a brawler. Without boxing rules i think Thunderlips stomps Drago. Drago only needs one or two direct hits though. I just don't think he will have to many opportunities to land those knockout punches.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 12:39 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
i really don't see Drago getting to many opportunities to unleash clean hits. Thunderlips is a brawler. Without boxing rules i think Thunderlips stomps Drago. Drago only needs one or two direct hits though. I just don't think he will have to many opportunities to land those knockout punches.

How so? Drago has reach and power over him. I'm betting he can tank right through his punches.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 12:45 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
How so? Drago has reach and power over him. I'm betting he can tank right through his punches.

You sure Drago has the reach? I thought they were both 6'5. As for power, i agree, Drago has greater punching power. I would say that Thunderlips probably has greater brute strength though. His profession requires him to be able to press body builders above his head. We saw how he turned Rocky into a rag doll. I don't think Drago will know how to defend against Thunderlips fighting strategy. As someone said above, if Thunderlips gets Drago on the ground it's over. For me it just comes down to there being no rules.

I dont think Thunderlips is going to be spinning Drago above his head or anything but when he gets in close and puts Drago into a grapple or submission hold i think the match will be his to lose. I'm not saying Drago can't knock Thunderlips out in one punch but i think it could easily go either way. I would say that Drago wins just on Stamina alone but Wrestlers have awe-inspiring stamina as well. They may not fight as long as boxers but each of their matches require more energy.

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Sep 9th, 2009 at 12:58 AM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 12:56 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thunderlips had some hot chicks.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 05:33 AM
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thunderlips is billed at almost 7 feet. You can also look at the "stare-downs" between Drago/Rocky and TL/Rocky to see the height difference.

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 09:21 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I don't see Drago going down to that awful leg drop

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 07:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 07:23 PM
YousufKhan1212 is currently offline Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Thunderlips wins.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 07:56 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Drago wins easily. He punches with 2150psi. This will kill any human instantly.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 06:20 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by h1a8
Drago wins easily. He punches with 2150psi. This will kill any human instantly.

thumb up

Drago kills Hogan and takes his women back to Russian to be his s#x slaves...

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 12:38 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote