KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Tom Beckett vs Bob Lee Swagger

Tom Beckett vs Bob Lee Swagger
Started by: Riot-Gear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Riot-Gear

Tom Beckett vs Bob Lee Swagger

Master Gunnery Segeant Thomas Beckett-
Of the United States Marine Corp. A life time military man and veteren of conflicts all over the globe. From Vietnam, to Panama, to Kosovo. A sniper who lives by one simple rule "One shot. One Kill. No Exceptions". He is the primary character in Sniper 1, 2, and 3.

vs

Gunnery Sergeant Marine Scout Sniper Bob Lee Swagger-
Also of the United States Marine Corp( Ret. ). He has operated in such locations as Ethiopia and even the United States. It is said that he can "take out a target from a mile away".

Shortly after Swagger goes "rogue" the government calls Beckett to contain the situation. By the time Beckett gets to the area Swagger has been corralled in a stretch of woods. Measuring 2 miles by 2 miles. Say a park of some sort. The local law enforcement is unwilling to go in knowing what Swagger is capable of. So Beckett is sent in alone. Swagger knows Beckett is coming from s stolen radio. He is also under the impression from misunderstood radio chatter that Beckett may be one of the people that set him up. So both are hunting each other. Beckett has reverted to radio silence. In fact both have tossed their radios so as not to give away their position. Meaning that should either try and leave the park the will be shot. As local law enforcement will not no which of them it is. Swagger has had time to rest and recuperate, so consider both to be on their A game.

Each has a map of the park, a scoped M40 rifle, .45 auto pistol ( Colt variant ), a ghillie suit, as well as spar clips/binoculars etc. A basic sniper kit if you will.

So which Marine Corp sniper walks away from this dual?

The picture below is not entirely applicable to this match, but its fun anyhow.

Attachment: barrel2barrel.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 11:08 AM
Riot-Gear is currently offline Click here to Send Riot-Gear a Private Message Find more posts by Riot-Gear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Beckett showed showed some stalking skill in Sniper, I'll give him that, but Swagger was abandoned behind enemy lines, like 10 miles or so in, and he escaped.

The better shot wins here, and Swagger is the better shot. If it goes h2h, Swagger again, as well as with a pistol or assault rifle.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 01:55 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Who the hell is Tom Beckett?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 07:09 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Who the hell is Tom Beckett?

your guess is as good as mine...

Swagger 10/10

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 07:46 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, if you read the OP.....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 08:27 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Well, if you read the OP.....

DAAAAMNNNIIIITT!!!! I skipped right over that sentence.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 02:26 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote