KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The World is Zombified

The World is Zombified
Started by: Placidity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

The World is Zombified

Recently there has been lots of mention of a new virus called Solanum on the news and bizarre speculation of its deadly potential threat. Well, you don't really pay attention to it. Sometime later the situation becomes more urgent and there is a compulsory worldwide vaccination program using a modified live Solanum vaccine. Well, you just couldn't be stuffed and didn't really believe the hype, so you skipped getting your vaccine shot. The following week you wake up and find that 90% of the Earth's human population has been infected by the virus through the faulty vaccine.

You realize you are completely alone. Theres nothing on the news, no government, nothing. So far today you've seen masses of living dead walking around outside your house, and you've kept silent while pissing yourself.

After a week of sleepless nights, and almost going crazy listening to the zombie moans, you think about just getting your hunting rifle and busting out and killing as many as you can. Afterall you've ran out of food and won't last long trapped inside your house.

To your pleasant surprise, unbelievable luck comes your way. You go outside, firearm raised, and who do you find passing by your house looking for survivors?

Pick One that you'd want to aid you in this situation.
. . .

Batman and Alfred

- You get 1 week prep with Bats before contact with the infected. During this time your main objective will be to reinforce his Batcave and Mansion into a safehouse. The down side is, Batman still has his no-guns rule, and if you want his help, you'll need to comply =[. He gets everything in his Batcave, including his Batmobile/plane/boat for those adventurous trips.

Oh and the other important thing is Batman still works during the night. Too bad for you huh, you have to go along with him to gather supplies during the night. Don't ask me why, maybe Bats has gone abit insane.

+ High level of safety/security
- Have to go out at night to collect food and supplies
- No guns allowed

Wolverine, Sabretooth and Blade

- If you follow this team, you will be sleeping during the day and constantly on the move during the night. No safehouses. Main objective for them is to find food and weapons during the night, and of course, to protect you.

Wolverine, Sabretooth and Blade are completely immune to the virus.

+ Three high level, virus-immune warriors
+ Blade is strong enough to carry you and bail if things get nasty
- No safehouses
- Not very sociable bunch

Beast and Punisher

- This team will also be on the move. However, you will sleep during the night in unsecure places with either Beast or Punisher taking turns keeping guard. Again, among the main objectives are finding food and weapons everyday. The main advantage here is that Beast is a scientist and may come up with cure. However, initially, you will not have any lab equipment.
Its also good to know that Beast is strong enough to carry you and leap his way out of any tight spots.

+ Beast is strong enough to carry you and bail if things get nasty
+ Beast has strong scientific knowledge
- No safehouse

Spider-man, Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy

- No set plan. You guys can do whatever you want. However, you start out with absolutely nothing but your clothes. Better hope Peter's biology and chemistry knowledge is sharp.

+ Very powerful fighter
+ Chances of escaping are nearly 100% with his wallcrawling, webslinging, leaping and precog abilities.
+ Parker is a smart guy with good scientific background.
+ Female Company
- Spider-man also has to protect the girls. They also take more resources.
- Only one person to keep you company
- No safehouse

Green Goblin

- No set plan. You guys can do whatever you want. However, you start out with absolutely nothing but your clothes. Norman has his standard weapons and equipment. His scientific knowledge in this relevant field is also stronger than Peter's. Who knows, if you guys manage to find appropriate lab equipment, Norman might even give you his Goblin Serum.

Assume Goblin wants you to be his ally. His son has died, and you are the closest person to one now.

+ Flight
+ Strong Scientific Background
+ Possibly receive Goblin Serum somewhere down the track.
- Only one person to keep you company

Pyro and Cyclops

Not too bad right? Yea, except you start off in the forest at night, and its 60 day's hike to the city. There you will find Neville's safehouse from I Am Legend. I'll even throw in a bonus, you get Neville and his scientific knowledge =]

Also at the safehouse, are three vials of WORKING zombie-immunity potions waiting for you and your pals.

+ Two Powerful mutants that can clear the way very well.
+ Heat and Fire is a precious resource, and it all comes almost free.
+ Night time, but Pyro can illuminate the suroundings
+ Neville's safehouse if you make it.
+ Neville's scientific knowledge if you make it.
- 60 day's hike

Jason Bourne, James Bond, Agent 47

- You are equipped with a Humvee and the three assassins are armed to the teeth with spares that will last quite a while. Rocket Launchers, land mines, assault rifles, grenades, snipers, you name it, they have it. The Humvee is also modified to be shielded with adamantium and the windscreen is bulletproof. Theres a sun roof where you can stand up and shoot some zombies for fun.

The only thing is that u need to fill up with petrol every now and then, and also find food and water.

+ Three extremely weapons proficient agents
+ Adamantium Humvee almost guarantees safety.
+ Low Risk
- None

Selene

You start off in the dead of night. You only have a torch that is low on battery and an M16 rifle with 2 spare magazines. You have to make it to a boat house by foot that is a good 400 miles away. Once at the boat once you get to drive a luxury boat out to sea and relax. Of course every now and then you have to come back during the safety of the day to gather supplies and food. Getting to be with Selene 24/7, not a bad prospect eh. Of course, you have to surive the initial swarm... during a 400 mile hike.

Oh and Selene starts off unarmed and will remain so for the whole trip. She is also immune to the virus.

Selene cannot turn you until you reach your destination.

+ Need I say?
- 400 Mile Hike with very limited ammo (as good as none really).

= Low Survivability/Extremely High Risk, but High Reward

* Assume you will not find survivors until 10 years later.

* This is how you will survive for the rest of your life. Maybe some time later after you've developed a good sense of good places to stay, build up weapons etc, you could build a safehouse, say one year later.

* Zombies include a mix of types from :
- 28 Days/Weeks Later
- I Am Legend
- Resident Evil (Only the slow ones)

Last edited by Placidity on Oct 26th, 2009 at 06:21 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 06:19 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

wolverine solos.

oh wait im sorry this isnt that type of thread. shifty

wolverine anyway. no expression

i honestly can not see how spidey is a viable option at all. gwen stacy+mary jane= peter inevitably doing something stupid to save them.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 06:27 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

What is up with you guys and making these ridiculously hard and awesome challenges?? Then you go and make things all conflicting. F*ckin evil geniuses man. erm

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 06:29 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Green Goblin

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 07:02 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
What is up with you guys and making these ridiculously hard and awesome challenges?? Then you go and make things all conflicting. F*ckin evil geniuses man. erm

evil face

Personally I'd go with Batman. It's very safe, requires little effort, and you get to live in a luxurious mansion with first class service =]

Also, get the company of Alfred so it won't be too boring. Maybe even receive so cool training from Batman, now that'd be cool.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 09:15 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I might actually go with Wolvie and Co, if Blade can turn me into a hybrid like him, I think I'd have some fun killin zombays.

The 3 agents are also a good choice, nothing is getting close to any of you.

Pyro and Cyclops also a good choice, there's practically no way you can't make it. And once you're there, you've got a cure maker in Hancock, I mean Neville.

Beast and Punisher are also a good choice, Castle mows down anything that moves, and if it gets too close, Beast kills it. And as soon as you find a lab, BAM, cure.

Batman/Alfred is a double sided coin really, you get training, you get a nice place to live that's virtually impenetrable, but you've got to go out every night with no weapons.

The Spidey Squad is a decent choice, with his Spider-Sense, there's basically nothing that can sneak up on us, and since they're zombies, if they do get close, Spidey can unleash and one shot all of them. He also has a chance and making a cure. Plus you get some sweet Gwen Stacy poon if you act right.(She's hot in the new cartoon)

Goblin is cool, if you play your cards right, you get some Globulin Green, and the powers you get are more than enough for zombies. You might also get some type of armor or weapons if you can get to his base/lab. He can create a cure most likely.

The only one I wouldn't at least give a shot is with Selene. Depending on one super vampire(this is her after she drank from Corvinus right?) and one M16 with 3 clips of ammo for a 400 mile trek through the woods, then if I make it through, there's no guarantee whether I'll become an advanced vampire whose immune to the sun. No thanks.

Last edited by KingD19 on Oct 26th, 2009 at 09:49 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 09:47 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by KingD19

The only one I wouldn't at least give a shot is with Selene. Depending on one super vampire(this is her after she drank from Corvinus right?) and one M16 with 3 clips of ammo for a 400 mile trek through the woods, then if I make it through, there's no guarantee whether I'll become an advanced vampire whose immune to the sun. No thanks.

Well, the reward was actually that you get to bone Kate Beckinsale for the rest of your immortal life. big grin

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 10:47 AM
KingD19

Ooooo, hmmmm, that is a good reward, and that means she'd be immortally sexy... I might just choose that after all.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 06:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Placidity
evil face

Personally I'd go with Batman. It's very safe, requires little effort, and you get to live in a luxurious mansion with first class service =]

Also, get the company of Alfred so it won't be too boring. Maybe even receive so cool training from Batman, now that'd be cool.

What you going to do when Batman pulls out uber-tight green short-shorts and demands you prance around the Batcave with them?

This would only be the beginning...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 06:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

captain sunshine

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 06:27 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll take the Bond group.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 06:42 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
captain sunshine

Venture Bros is my favorite cartoon.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 07:00 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

its the best cartoon ever yes

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 07:06 PM
KingD19

WONDER BOY!!!!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 08:56 PM
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I'll take the Bond group.
Same here.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 04:29 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alric

I would have to go with Beast and Punisher. Beast seems like good company and he can carry me away if there's any trouble. Punisher will be packing quite some firepower, so it's higly unlikely that any zombies will get to me. Besides, I think Beast is smart enough to develope a cure once he gets a lab.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 07:30 PM
Alric is currently offline Click here to Send Alric a Private Message Find more posts by Alric Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Yeah Beast and Punisher is great.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 07:34 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote