KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ajax versus Swan...

Ajax versus Swan...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ajax versus Swan...

The two baddest "Warriors" face off.....

AJAX

(please log in to view the image)

VERSUS

SWAN

(please log in to view the image)

Two scenarios:

1. H2H battle at night in Central park.

2. Same as scenario 1, except they are each armed with a baseball bat.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 06:51 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Ajax is stronger, Swan is a better fighter and tactician. I could see an even split.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 07:04 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's how I see it, Swan is the smarter of the two, though that is not saying much.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 07:06 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Well, all of the Warriors were smarter than Ajax, though he was arguably the strongest, with Snow and Cochise close behind.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 07:55 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm watching the movie now, I think Ajax takes it.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 09:43 PM
KingD19

Yeah, at least half or 6/10

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 01:36 AM
Blinky
Android First Class

Ajax wins H2H.

Swan I think would win with bats. Seems faster, so he would get the first hit, thus winning the fight.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 02:05 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, Swan handled a bat a bit better.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 04:53 AM
KingD19

Actually, Ajax would probably throw the bat down and still try to fight hand to hand.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:26 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:29 AM