KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Optimus Prime vs. Hulk

One shall stand. One shall fall.
This poll is closed.
The Hulk 3 100.00%
Optimus Prime 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Optimus Prime vs. Hulk
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Optimus Prime vs. Hulk

Robtard seems to think that Ang Lee's Hulk would thrash Optimus in a fight. I don't see it that way. What say the rest of you? mad

Combatants
*Optimus Prime (Peter Cullen/Transformers)
*Hulk (Eric Bana/Hulk)

Setting: NYC (I Am Legend)

Hulk has gone on a rampage in the NYC of I Am Legend. Prime has been teleported there at the President's request courtesy of Jetfire. There are no humans living anymore in Time Square. Only animals and darkseekers. It is noon and the sun is shining bright when these two titans will clash. Flesh will meet metal in this brawl. Optimus Prime is equipped with his standard equipment. He has none of Jetfire's parts. Hulk has been on a rampage for 15 minutes so he's pretty angry. Remember, that the madder Hulk gets, the larger he becomes. Who takes this slobber-knockle?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 05:20 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Optimus Prime vs. Hulk

Prime can't do much to harm Hulk, let alone bring him down, unless he has weapons more powerful than a nuke. (he doesn't)

So Hulk jumps on Prime and wrecks him. /the end

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 07:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I've stated it before and I'll state it again. Hulk, at base form, isn't as strong as the big guns like Megatron and Prime. Prime has canons that have floored Megatron in one hit. He held his own against the three most powerful Decepticons on Earth. Before Starscream and Grindor intervened he was handing Megatron his ass.

Prime's energon blades should carve Hulk up. He's been pierced before. You said in another thread that Transformers are vulnerable to military weaponry and Hulk isn't. That's false, even when soldiers were shooting at him with small-caliber firearms Hulk was flinching.

Hulk has the speed advantage. He was shown sprinting at 300 mph. Prime's top speed is atleast 250 mph.

Let's also not forget that in 2-3 shots from one of his guns, Prime downed Grindor.

Last edited by Darth Martin on Nov 1st, 2009 at 08:07 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 08:00 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I've stated it before and I'll state it again. Hulk, at base form, isn't as strong as the big guns like Megatron and Prime. Prime has canons that have floored Megatron in one hit. He held his own against the three most powerful Decepticons on Earth. Before Starscream and Grindor intervened he was handing Megatron his ass.

Prime's energon blades should carve Hulk up. He's been pierced before. You said in another thread that Transformers are vulnerable to military weaponry and Hulk isn't. That's false, even when soldiers were shooting at him with small-caliber firearms Hulk was flinching.

Hulk has the speed advantage. He was shown sprinting at 300 mph. Prime's top speed is atleast 250 mph.

Let's also not forget that in 2-3 shots from one of his guns, Prime downed Grindor.

Hulk's durability is very, very, very high and he has a rapid healing factor.

Hulk survived a gamma bomb and fought his father when daddy was pure electricity, those blades aren't cutting him. You'd flinch at a spit-ball, it's a natural reaction. Those bullets didn't harm him, they were a nuisance.

Hulk's durability > than any Transformer, by miles and miles. Military weapons take out Transformers and Deceps, they do little to nothing to Hulk.

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 1st, 2009 at 08:30 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 08:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait a second, Prime pwns Hulk? What's this ruckus?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 08:31 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I think all of the Transformers have there version of a accelerated healing. Unless a vital part is unattached(Bumblebee's legs, Starscream's arm, etc.) he'll be fine.

He's been pierced before. The blades will be cutting him.

You took the "flinch" comment literal. He was covering his face IIRC from the bullets. Those caliber weapons would bounce off Prime.

You think Hulk could casually take missiles from F-22's? Prime can.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 08:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I think all of the Transformers have there version of a accelerated healing. Unless a vital part is unattached(Bumblebee's legs, Starscream's arm, etc.) he'll be fine.

He's been pierced before. The blades will be cutting him.

You took the "flinch" comment literal. He was covering his face IIRC from the bullets. Those caliber weapons would bounce off Prime.

You think Hulk could casually take missiles from F-22's? Prime can.

Na, we've seen them take damage and stayed damaged for the rest of the fight. If they heal, it's a slow(er) process.

Hulk got one tiny little cut on his shoulder, that was from a carpet bombing; he healed it completely in seconds.

They bounced off Hulk too, he took zero damage. Tanks have damaged the robots, Hulk was hit in the chest with an armour piercing round and all it did was piss him off.

Yes, he's taken more, a gamma bomb. This is what you have to top.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 08:39 PM
steverules_2

Hulk wins this, he rips metal up like we would paper

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 08:53 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Robtard
Na, we've seen them take damage and stayed damaged for the rest of the fight. If they heal, it's a slow(er) process.

Hulk got one tiny little cut on his shoulder, that was from a carpet bombing; he healed it completely in seconds.

They bounced off Hulk too, he took zero damage. Tanks have damaged the robots, Hulk was hit in the chest with an armour piercing round and all it did was piss him off.

Yes, he's taken more, a gamma bomb. This is what you have to top.

1.Take for example Megatron taking all of those missiles from the F-22's and tank rounds. Or all of those stabs from Prime. I think he's healing during battle. Either that or there damage soak is insane.
2.But he was pierced nonetheless. Prime's energon blades have gone through everything it came up against. There's no reason to say it won't cut Hulk. In the first film, Starscream took an F-22 missile to no avail. In the second film Starscream got his shit carved open by Prime in the forest. erm
3.Hulk took one tank round. Megatron took a bombardment of them. I want to say 10-20 of them in Egypt. We've never seen Hulk take an F-22 missile. Megatron took a bombardment of them too in the first film. You mentioned carpet bombings. Megatron was in the blast radius in Egypt. Forgive me for keep using Megatron but obviously Prime never fight the humans. And Megatron is the closest thing to Prime in the series.
4.I already covered this in the other thread.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 09:10 PM
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Robtard
The robots get harmed by tank shells in Transformers 2.

Hulk was harmed as well. He healed and kept on fighting. Same with the top tier Decepticons. Hulk took one. Megatron took 10-20 in Egypt.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 09:18 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Being bombed/stabbed and being ripped apart are two completely different things.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 09:20 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

What are you talking about?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 09:25 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ever seen that animated version of Spiderman, Ironman and Hulk vs the giant Robot?

Yeah...Pretty much the same...HULK SMASH!!!

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 09:38 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Nice video. But this won't have the same result.

I seriosuly doubt Hulk could take it to the Decepticons the way Prime did in the forest. Megatron, alone, would be the end of him.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 09:41 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

four words....Hulk Smash Hulk Smash

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 10:03 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

1.Take for example Megatron taking all of those missiles from the F-22's and tank rounds. Or all of those stabs from Prime. I think he's healing during battle. Either that or there damage soak is insane.
2.But he was pierced nonetheless. Prime's energon blades have gone through everything it came up against. There's no reason to say it won't cut Hulk. In the first film, Starscream took an F-22 missile to no avail. In the second film Starscream got his shit carved open by Prime in the forest. erm
3.Hulk took one tank round. Megatron took a bombardment of them. I want to say 10-20 of them in Egypt. We've never seen Hulk take an F-22 missile. Megatron took a bombardment of them too in the first film. You mentioned carpet bombings. Megatron was in the blast radius in Egypt. Forgive me for keep using Megatron but obviously Prime never fight the humans. And Megatron is the closest thing to Prime in the series.

He was damaged, there was no healing.

Yea, a teeny tiny bit,which is the point. That was the only time Ang-Hulk surffered damage and it was nothing.

Hulk took no damage from the tank, zero, It just pissed him off. While tanks were damaging and taking out the robots.

Yea, you have yet to counter it. Hulk is durable enough to survive a gamma bomb (nuke), robots have nothing of this power to use against him.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 10:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Hulk was harmed as well. He healed and kept on fighting. Same with the top tier Decepticons. Hulk took one. Megatron took 10-20 in Egypt.

Hulk took no damage from the shelling, they did. You keep refusing to accept this. Human weapons can destroy the robots, they only do minor (at best) damage to the Hulk, ultimately making him stronger/tougher. Hulk is WAY more durable and they have nothing that can harm him permanently.

Hulk also survived haven't hundred thousand of tons of rock dropped on him in the desert, another testament to his durability.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 11:00 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

What are you talking about?
Your post?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 11:54 PM
Darth Martin

Who was bombed/stabbed? Who was ripped?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 11:55 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who was bombed/stabbed? Who was ripped?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 12:08 AM