KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Optimus Prime vs Godzilla

Optimus Prime vs Godzilla
Started by: Hewhoknowsall

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Optimus Prime vs Godzilla

Who wins?

Setting: New York City, all civilians gone

Round 1: American Godzilla
Round 2: Japenese Godzilla
Round 3: Both of the above vs. Prime when he's superpowered near the end of the second movie
Round 4: Both of 1 and 2 vs Prime and Megatron

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2009 10:54 PM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Optimus Prime vs Godzilla

He'd kill American Godzilla, in time.

Japan version would stomp.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2009 11:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Prime has our Godzilla. He loses the other 3.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2009 11:29 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

This was way too easy.

Optimus (& or Megatron) get the shit stomped out of them in all scenarios -except # 1. American "Godzilla" wasn't worth a shit or a bucket of piss.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 02:33 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

G.I.N.O. is the weakest link in this thread, and he gets dropped every round. Classic 'zilla takes care of business.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 02:38 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Prime beats American Godzilla..

Primes get wtfpwned by japanese Godzilla

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 02:39 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He is not going to take out america Godzilla easy if not at all

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 04:47 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Dude, G.I.N.O. was one of the worst incarnations of 'zilla ever, and Prime's shown more than enough capabilities to handle the stupid lizard on his own. erm

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 04:49 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He was fast smart and powerful I doubt Prime could take him in a fight.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 02:09 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

G.I.N.O. has shit durability, even compared to Bayformers, and he has no viable combat feat. Prime drops him.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 06:20 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
G.I.N.O. has shit durability, even compared to Bayformers, and he has no viable combat feat. Prime drops him.

You are aware that using terms like G.I.N.O and Bayformers makes you look like a complete ****ing moron don't you?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 07:57 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He was hit with tweleve missles and some torpedos before it died. He is 300 feet tall able to run 300mph and is pretty smart. The thing probably weights 60,000 tons.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 07:58 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by jaden101
You are aware that using terms like G.I.N.O and Bayformers makes you look like a complete ****ing moron don't you?

So like the rest of the forum, then? stick out tongue 'Cause I can tell you I never would have come up with those terms on my own.

Originally posted by golem370
He was hit with tweleve missles and some torpedos before it died. He is 300 feet tall able to run 300mph and is pretty smart. The thing probably weights 60,000 tons.

Why would it's weight matter here? If it can be dropped by a volley of missiles, it can drop to Prime's guns and blades.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 12:32 AM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Zilla Jr. should probably be able to take Prime.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 01:21 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Because it would be extremely difficult for somebody like Prime to drop that big of an opponent

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 01:57 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

So, wait, you thought I was being literal? Pfft, no. Prime doesn't need to get a hold on him to defeat him.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 08:07 PM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

All it'd take for him to kill American Godzilla is a few high powered blasts. But, Japanese Godzilla? He's going to stomp all over Optimus.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 06:39 PM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

zilla was able to dodge missiles fired from jets and tag helicopters. one bite slash kick or stomp will end primes existence.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 10:22 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

So, because he can bite a helicopter in half that means he can beat Prime? Seriously, did you see what Prime did in part two? He was destroyed mother****ing Decepticons as if it was nothing. Then by the end he simply became more powerful. There's no conceivable way American Godzilla can win this fight.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 08:27 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

decepticons suck so. chyeah.

any one of those attack helicopters zilla destroyed would destroy half the decepticons by itself so...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 06:24 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote