KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Selene versus Deacon Frost's Nightclub...

Selene versus Deacon Frost's Nightclub...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Selene versus Deacon Frost's Nightclub...

Selene in place of Blade, opening scene of "Blade", pretty simple. This is Selene before she became Uber Selene, before she drank the blood of Corvinus.

She has her twin Beretta's, a shotgun, and the sword she used to pwn Viktor.

Can she clear? If so, better than Blade did?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:00 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

did you just watch Underworld and Blade?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:03 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

A half vampire kills a room full of vampires.

You're asking if a proper vampire can do the same thing?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:05 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC
I'm asking if Selene can clear. Blade was half vampire, but he had, as Frost said, all their strengths and none of their weaknesses. He was at least as good with Selene with guns, and, IMO, better with a sword or h2h. Bear in mind Selene's damage soak is far beyond Blade's.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:08 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I'm asking if Selene can clear. Blade was half vampire, but he had, as Frost said, all their strengths and none of their weaknesses. He was at least as good with Selene with guns, and, IMO, better with a sword or h2h. Bear in mind Selene's damage soak is far beyond Blade's.

As in Frost didn't believe he thirsted for blood and was invulnerable to sunlight and silver.

Let's examine this:

Vampires in the club can't use silver against her really.

It's a secluded club, no sunlight.

She's taken out lycans, she'll have no trouble with what are essentially a club full of half breed vampire ravers.

Again with the mismatches, RJ.

Now I'll await the wave of stipulatons that you use to make up for it.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:19 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

As in Frost didn't believe he thirsted for blood and was invulnerable to sunlight and silver.

Let's examine this:

Vampires in the club can't use silver against her really.

It's a secluded club, no sunlight.

She's taken out lycans, she'll have no trouble with what are essentially a club full of half breed vampire ravers.

Again with the mismatches, RJ.

Now I'll await the wave of stipulatons that you use to make up for it.

-AC

Dunno what good silver would be against Selene...

She is never shown facing that many enemies at one time.....

They had guns too.....

Surrounded by vampire ravers, at least a hundred, compared to fighting Lycans, one, two, maybe three at a time? (Not counting that scene where she shot the Lycans throug the door, that was epic pwnage.)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:23 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lycans were actively trying to kill her.

Those ravers will just panic as they did with Blade. If anything. Only a few tried fighting her.

Of course, if you mean literally every single one fighting her. Every one of the hundred at least, then again it's a mismatch. You'd have to be something monstrous.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:28 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

she clears, but may be not easy

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lycans were actively trying to kill her.

Those ravers will just panic as they did with Blade. If anything. Only a few tried fighting her.

Of course, if you mean literally every single one fighting her. Every one of the hundred at least, then again it's a mismatch. You'd have to be something monstrous.

-AC
Well, you gotta remember that the ravers knew Blade, that's why they panicked, they know shit anout Selene. But I bet they'd recognize pretty quick.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:33 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly though...

This thread is less than 10 posts in and it's done. I'm asking civilly, do you think before you make these?

It seems like you do it whenever you're excited about a film.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 12:06 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah OK.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 12:12 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

No maturity in your body whatsoever is there?

I asked civilly, and that's all you give me. Utterly ridiculous.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 12:29 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

-AC

Well Blade is stronger than the full vampires though. Still Selene clears the nightclub of cannon fodder.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 12:33 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You said bone

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 12:34 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Selene clears house easily. She has impressed me far more than Blade.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 06:43 PM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Think about this:

The vamps were mostly running from Blade because they knew who he was, they feared him. They have no idea who Selene is, they are likely to swarm her.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 06:46 PM
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Let's say Selene has the UV rounds from Evolution - no Vamp has a chance of defeating her. Lets look at her biggest feat - she defeated Marcus, the oldest and most powerful of the Vampires in h2h combat. Blade wouldn't have a prayer fighting him.

Selene has over 600 years of fighting Lycans - exactly how old is Blade? The Vamps in the nightclub are probably not as old as Selene. The older you are, the more powerful.

War Doctor

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 12:03 AM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Let's say Selene has the UV rounds from Evolution - no Vamp has a chance of defeating her. Lets look at her biggest feat - she defeated Marcus, the oldest and most powerful of the Vampires in h2h combat. Blade wouldn't have a prayer fighting him.

Selene has over 600 years of fighting Lycans - exactly how old is Blade? The Vamps in the nightclub are probably not as old as Selene. The older you are, the more powerful.

Deacon was older than Blade and Blade beat his ass. A lot of those vampires were older than Blade and what feats does Marcus have that puts him well above Blade?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 12:05 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Marcus was the original Vampire - he was a hybrid and defeated Michael another hybrid twice. Marcus is over 1200 years old which makes him an Ancient. Put together Deacon & Blade couldn't defeat Marcus.

War Doctor

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 12:10 AM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Marcus was the original Vampire - he was a hybrid and defeated Michael another hybrid twice. Marcus is over 1200 years old which makes him an Ancient. Put together Deacon & Blade couldn't defeat Marcus.

I believe Dracula was older than 1200 years old. Marcus is not the original vampire of Blade's universe. So beating a hybrid around puts him above Blade when that Hybrid wasn't that impressive in the first place? That was basically a baby hybrid who was just getting used to his powers and new form. So what if he beats an inexperienced hybrid.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 12:13 AM